Malcolm and Dana

Malcolm

Dana

Malcolm

Malcolm

"I'm getting too old for this shit!"

I think to myself as I'm in the conference room of the capitol building. I have been mayor of the town of Downward for four years and there is never a dull moment.

I'm still doing damage control from the fallout of the deaths of those women who were willing lead by my now deceased aunt Karen. That bitch had it coming as far as I'm concerned. She spread hate and malice between both towns of Downward and Spooksville. I was blessed to be raised by my granny who is a trip in her own way. Most of the older women that felt some type of way about the men picking black queens but that was the case for my granny , she and my grandfather had three sons. My uncle Gerald, and my father Malcolm Sr and my uncle Thomas.

My father and my uncle Thomas. My father and mother were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver and my uncle Thomas died in action when he was on his last tour in Iraq ten years ago leaving my cousin Jackson without a father. Jackson's mother died giving birth to him so he never knew her. My uncle Gerald was not an evil man, he took over the town of Spooksville from his uncle my granny's brother. My great uncle George was a real asshole!

He hated women didn't matter the color. He believed women were good for two things only, one being producing kids and the other being a quick fuck! He ran on the plat form that my dumb ass cousin Jesse used as well and was successful for a while. He ended up dying of a heart attack in a whorehouse right outside of Spooksville, he never married or had children. That's where uncle Gerald came in, Karen actually grew up with my dad and uncle Gerald, and uncle Thomas.

My dad and uncle Thomas had no desire to run Spooksville but uncle Gerald felt like one of the family needed to take over and change the narrative. Which is what he set out to do, marrying Karen was only done as a business deal there was no love their what so ever. So when Karen killed Sara's mom and Uncle Gerald we all knew it was straight jealousy and hate.

Jesse of course was traumatized, and so was Sara and Jeremiah. My granny and granddad really stepped up and rallied around all of them. But some how Karen got her claws into Jesse, for the life of me I can't understand why that idiot would allow that shit but hey now that those women are dead he is trying to be the best man he can be.

Once again like I said I'm so glad I was raised by my granny and granddad. Their love reminds me of that movie the notebook, the only difference is that my granddad passed way in his sleep and my granny is still kicking, it's been about ten years since he passed.

After leaving the conference room and being briefed to the budgets and projections for the month I head back to my office. When I get to my office I sit down at my desk leaning back and close my eyes thinking about my beautiful wife Dana.

Dana and I met freshmen year of high school and it was love at first sight. We been rocking with each other since, she is strong talented and a force to be reckoned with. I don't know where I would be without her, she knows what I need before I even know what I need. She is and will always be the love of my life!

As I'm sitting back thinking about my wife, I make a mental note to stop by and get her flowers on my way home my phone rings and I pick up my phone and see it's my cousin Jackson. I answer and say "what's up wit it bro?"

Jackson: "What up bitch!"

Malcolm: "Aye I ain't gonna be too many more bitches, what do you want?"

Jackson: "Whatever bruh! Are you coming with me and the boys to crash granny's sleepover?"

Malcolm: "You out your rabbit ass mind! I'm not trying to fuck around again and find out!"

Jackson: "Man you is a scary bitch whatever! I'm finna go slide into Zuma real quick before she leaves. I suggest you do the same and let Dana give you some Oval office type of sex!"

Malcolm: "Bruh you late she been done gave me that!"

With that I hang up my phone and actually follow his advice and head home. I need my fix of Dana before she leaves because that means I'mma be stuck with no pussy for 48 hours and that's way too long for me.

It's Friday so our kids are actually at sleepovers of their own. So I know when I get home Dana will be alone in the house getting ready to leave, but not before I give her this daddy dick!

When I get home and walk into my crib I can hear Lola Brooke playing throughout the house and I walk further into the house and when I say the Lord truly blessed me with the sight I see before me! I see Dana dancing and lip singing to the song in some sexy ass lingerie. 

I walk up behind her grabbing her hips and move to the beat with her. She turns around and smiles that pretty ass smile at me and says "hi baby, come on let me get some dick before I leave." I laugh and smile saying "say less baby!"

I waste no time picking her fine ass up and moving over to the couch. She snatches open my shirt busting the buttons on my shirt and I snatch her bra and panties off in one quick motion leaving her bare before me. She pushes me back on the couch and I have already removed my slacks and briefs.

Dana slides down on my thick ten inch dick and starts riding my dick like a possessed dick havin feein. I close my eyes and my head falls back as I groan and she moans out while she picks up her pace, I open my eyes at  the beautiful sight of her bouncing up and down on my dick.

I smack her ass and say "fuck baby keep riding my dick like that! I'm fin to cum."

She moans and cums hard on my dick and grabs her titties and says "gimme that nut daddy, I want it! Make me your personal twinkie daddy!"

And yup that does it! I cum deep inside her tight ass pussy as I slam her down on my dick hard, and she cums one more time. Holding her close I run my hands down the sides and kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear "I love you so much baby!"

The first chapter!!!

My happy married couple!!!

Guess what song I was listening to while writing this lmao!!

Jackson and Zuma up next!!!