Mariah and Jeremiah

Mariah

Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Jeremiah

"Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!"

"Fuck daddy! I'mmma cum! Fuck daddy I'm cumming!"

Mariah screams and her pussy spasms around dick as I pound her sweet ass pussy from the back. We have been going at it for the last three hours and I just can't get enough! Ever since we found out she was pregnant she has been a feein for the dick.

I'm not complaining at all. Hell if anything I feel bad for those suckas out there that aint getting no kat!

"Fuck baby I'mma nut cum ride daddy's dick like you in a rodeo."

I groan out and tell Mariah as she cums on my dick again. I pull my dick out of her, that's leaking with her cream and lay down on the bed and she straddles my lap hovering over my dick. I grab her hips and she inserts my dick back into her warm tight pussy and proceeds to ride me, giving me them knees like Megan, they should call it knees like Mariah, cause my baby be putting that girl to shame the way she rides this dick!

After fucking Mariah into a deep sleep, I get up and get dinner started. Mariah said earlier she wanted a seafood boil, so I headed into the kitchen and get everything together for the boil.

Life for me and my baby has been good. After Mariah reunited with her mother and sister, she found out that she had two younger brothers. Mason and Javon, which I actually knew because I have worked for them before doing some freelance security work. Mairah and I moved to be closer to her family and she took a role in the family business and fits right in. I can pretty much work from anywhere when it comes to my security company that I run, I run a security company that gives men and women who have returned from the military an opportunity to use there skills and also I offer them top notch medical services that the government would be jealous of.

Sara and I are in a much better space now that she has learned to stand up for herself and knows her worth. Jesse and I had a pow wow and, he said his peace. What he said and how he said it made me have a lil respect more for him, but I'm still gonna keep eyes on him.

Sara and I every Sunday visit our moms grave, and leave fresh flowers and sit and talk to her. We talk about how much we miss her and our lives, and how much we miss and love her.

Before my mother and Jesse's dad got together my father and my mother had a story book love. Which was cut short, it was truly black love at its finest and I strive to have that with Mariah, and I know I will.

Lately I have been working on a case for Jesse. His former sister-in-law was making a stink about Jessica's death so I have been keeping my eyes on her. We only thought that Jessica had one sister which was Linda, but she had another who married some old man and has been trying to act like it Jesse had something to do with her sister dying.

Jesse gave Caleb the ok to end her asap so we are just waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Caleb is already ready to end someone. He does not pay when it comes to his family whether he likes you or not you're still family!

I'm proud to call Caleb my best friend and we both consider each other family. Mariah and I decided that we wanted to make Caleb and Dallas the God parents of our daughter. They also made Mariah and I the Godparents of there son CJ.

I love my Godson! That's my little nigga right their. He is a whole vibe and I fucking dig it.

"Bae is my food ready cause me and your daughter is starving!"

Mariah shouts from the bedroom, and I roll my eyes. She just ate a big ass burger and chili fries, and a big ass piece of cheesecake, a couple of hours ago but she starving.

"Yea bae it's ready I'mma bring you, your plate right now!"

I shout back at her. I smile and plate her food and plate my food thinking about that old saying "happy wife happy life" And they ain't ever lied!

Short but sweet!

Wednesday and Jordan are up next!!

The last two chapters are Caleb and Dallas's other two kids!!