Jacob and Jasmine

Jacob

Jasmine

Jasmine

Jacob

Tonight's the night!

Tonight is the night that I ask my girl to be my wife. Jasmine is everything that I have ever wanted in a woman, at first she wouldn't give me the time of day, and then Dallas came back into town I thought it was a sign that her and I should be together. I didn't care about Caleb nor was I scared of him, but when he showed up at my house I was actually scared his was gonna kill me. My fake ass bravado was gone quickly after seeing him standing at my door, when he told me that he would help me with Jasmine. Or should I say Dallas and Mariah help me with Jasmine I quickly took the deal.

After Mariah was reunited with Jasmine and their family they had a party for Mariah. I showed up with pink roses for both ladies, I stalked Jasmines social media and found out that pink roses were her favorite flowers and so were Mariah's.

Jasmine and I talked all night at the party and when I asked her out she said yes!

On our first date I took her to a skating rink. We had a blast! I also took her to diner at this quiet little diner and we talked until the sun came up. When I asked Jasmine on our date why she didn't give me the time of day at first she told me that she once saw a porno and the white guy in the movie had a really pale cock and it reminded her of Stuart little. I laughed and she seemed embarrassed but she apologized for the stereotype, I didn't take any offense to her statement I actually thought it was quite hilarious.

Thinking back on that night it was one of the best nights of my life. Now flash forward eight months later I'm going to pop the question.

I'm now waiting outside of the diner where it all began. Jasmine should be pulling up any minute, her plane landed over 15 minutes ago and I'm starting to get very antsy. I did make sure to ask not only Jasmine's mother and step-father for permission but I also asked her brother's and Mariah. They all gave me permission, but her brother's and step-father to me that if I hurt Jasmine in anyway that the would bury me and doubted that anyone would miss me.

Caleb also made it clear that if Jasmine called Mariah or Dallas crying nothing but tears of joy that he would shoot me in my dick and watch my bleed out!

I have no plans to ever hurt Jasmine in any way she is my world. She is strong, loving, and a genuinely good person. She is the total polar opposite my mother, which I thank God for!

Karen was a nightmare and I'm glad that bitch is dead! She was no mother to me or Jesse and I blame her for how Jesse acted for so long. I know that he is grown and should have known better and shouldn't have dragged Sara along like he did, but I believe his fear of my mother made him do what he did. Before she died I actually had cut ties with Karen because she terrorized my last girlfriend Lana and ran her off.

Lana left town and told me to never contact her again. I was heartbroken, and lashed out at Karen telling her that I hope she died a slow painful death and would dance on her grave when she was in the ground. But that's the past now, and I'm now getting ready to marry one of the youngest plastic surgeons in the country.

Yep you heard me right. My soon to be wife is a plastic surgeon and one of the best. She wanted to help women achieve their dream bodies, and also help burn victims and people born with birth defects. She changes peoples lives by bringing out what they want to see in the mirror, and it makes me love her even more.

As for me I'm boring I ran the family accounting firm. I have ran the firm since I got out of college,I'm the one that handles all of the family's investments and oversee other investments and accounts in town as well. Caleb is what is called the cleaner of the family, and Jesse, and Malcolm are mayors then there is Jackson. Who is the internet guru of the family.

As for our women. Well you know mine is a plastic surgeon, Dallas runs the call centers that handle Yasmines candy, and Zuma runs a women's shelter for battered women,and last but certainly not least there is Dana who is a OBGYN and the head of the OBYN department at the hospital.

As my nerves kick into overdrive as I see the car I sent for Jasmine pull up and she steps out looking like a goddess that she is. She sees me and smiles and I smile back walking up to her and kiss her on the lips and say "hey beautiful let's go inside" She smiles and nods, following me into the diner. When I open the door for her and she walks into the diner she gasps at the sight of rose petals and candles everywhere. She turns and looks at me and I'm already down on one knee, she covers her mouth in shock and I say "Jasmine, baby would you please do me the honor of being my wife. You are my dream woman and I promise to make you happy, every minute of every hour of every day. Marry me baby please?"

"Fuck yes! You bet your white ass I will." Jasmine shouts and I smile standing up and place the ring on her finger. We kiss and share a hug, I then lead her to our table and we have dinner, with joy and love filled in our hearts.

After dinner we head over to my house to get settled in for the night. I lead Jasmine upstairs to the bedroom filled with roses everywhere and the sound of anything by Jahiem featuring next playing in the background. I bring Jasmine close to my body and begin kissing her lips tenderly, and remove her dress. Tonight is about me worshiping Jasmine, my soon to be wife all night long with this dick and tongue and it ain't no Stuart little!

And....another one!!

I didn't write a sex scene for this one because I didn't feel like it needed one

CJ and his girl Trina is up next!!!