CJ and Trina

Cj

Trina

Trina

This chapter flashes forward 20 years to CJ as a grown ass man lol!

CJ

"This bitch!"

I think to myself as I'm leaving Mary's house. This old bitch keeps calling the station about someone lurking around her house and harnessing her. I honestly think that she is making it up because the old bitch wants the dick bad but she cannot have it!

First of all she cannot have it because I got me a girl already, and also because I don't want no one else but my baddie with a phatty which happens to be my baby mama and girlfriend Trina. Trina and I have been fucking with each other since she moved here from south central LA almost three years ago, I was fresh out of high school and joined the police academy.

She moved out here to take care of her aunt who was sick with cancer. Her aunt was the last of her living family, Trina's parents were killed in a drive-by shooting and they only had one child which was Trina. When she found out her aunt was sick she hopped on a plane and came down to be with her so she wouldn't die alone, her parents deaths also motivated her to get up outta here as well. We ended up meeting when my mom made me drop off some food and sweet treats over at Trina's aunts house. Trina opened the door looking like a whole got damn meal and I instantly knew I had to lock her ass down and shoot up the club!

She tried to play that hard to get shit, but quickly got with the program. I may or may have not broken into her bedroom and ate that pussy like nobody's business, because I have taken certain oaths I cannot confirm nor deny if I did or not. After that I had her ass sprung like a motha fucka and we have been rocking with each other ever since, I also knew her fine ass wasn't gonna go nowhere after I gave her this dick!

Flash forward three years later and we are still together and getting ready to welcome twin boys. I have been working for the local police department for three years and am now the sheriff, people around here respect my authority but also fear my family or should I say father. My father Caleb is no the one to fuck with, and neither is my mother, I grew up having both my parents being very present in my life along with my brother and sister. I quickly learned that my father and mother didn't give a damn who you were but if you fucked with people they loved, you fucked around and found out!