Wednesday and Jordan

Wednesday

Jordan

Wednesday

Leaving step practice I dodge Omar who has been trying to take me out on a date for the last two years. I have a boyfriend named Jordan that I have been with since we were in high school, and we are now in our sophomore year of college. Jordan is on our schools football team and is the quarterback, and Omar is on the team with him as well.

They have bumped heads ever since freshmen year and it seems like there is no sign of their beef ending anytime soon.

I personally cannot stand Omar. I think he is egoistical and a womanizer. He has slept with half of the cheer squad and almost every member of my step team. The girls on my step team always talk about how good his stroke game is and how he lays pipe, I always laugh and roll my eyes. I have been getting A1 dick from Jordan since senior prom, and is far as I'm concerned nobody can beat my man's stroke game.

My mom found it odd that I even wanted to become part of the step team at my school anyways. I don't have many friends and I tend to not get along with females anyway. I was always the girl who kept to herself and watched those around me, don't get me wrong I know how to have a good time and have a conversation. But I don't fuck with most people because I personally feel like their are too many sheep in this world, and I'm not a sheep! I'm the fucking wolf!

When I joined the step team I wanted to break out of my shell a little bit and also keep a close eye on my man. I trust Jordan one thousand percent, but I don't trust these fast ass females trying to give their coochie's to any Tom Dick or Omar in this case.

It's bad enough I almost got kicked out of school for busting a cheerleader in the face with a roller skate. If you ask me the bitch had it coming! She shouldn't of tried to make a pass at my man. We were at the roller skating ring living our best lives and she pushed up on Jordan, so I pushed that skate into her face.

You would think that my mom and dad would be mad, but it was quite the opposite. My dad was proud as fuck, and my mom when asked about the situation was like"as she should've, bitches like that need to be scared back into their place!"

The girl's parents thought that they were gonna be able to get me sent to jail and tried to press charges. They fucked around and found out when my big brother CJ pretty much advised them that it would be best for them to teach their daughter to keep her hands to herself, and also not to fuck with something that doesn't belong to them.

My father made the comment to me after everything happened "you crazy just like your mama, and I dig it sweetheart. You continue to make me proud!"

I'm now walking into the apartment that Jordan and I have shared since we moved out of our parents homes last year.

I walk into the apartment and I see Jordan working out listening to Victoria Monet's on my mama. I watch him between reps dance to the song and laugh. I finally make my presence know and start dancing and singing the chores of the song, and Jordan smiles picking me up by my waist placing kisses all over my face.

"Ew nasty! You all sweaty, go get your sweaty ass in the shower!"

I tell Jordan as I laugh and break out his hold. He smiles laughing and puts his weight up. I head into our bedroom and strip out my clothes, I can use a shower myself. As I turn the shower on and step into the shower Jordan comes into the shower behind me and kisses my shoulder, I close my eyes moaning quietly . This man's touches just send me into another galaxy, Jordan turns me around and kisses my lips then sits down on the bench in the shower guiding me to his lap. He then lifts me up and sliding me down on his hard throbbing shaft, we both moan out as his dick reaches my cervix and I'm completely filled.

I slide up and down on his dick and all I can think is, this right here is a piece of heaven.

After having amazing sex with my man, we settle in the living room and talk about our day's. We ended up ordering some Chinese food and talk, Jordan was pissed when I told him Omar made a pass at me again, he said "that fucker is determined to have me break his fucking jaw!"

I laughed and told my man "do what you gotta do baby I support you one thousand percent! Just make sure you make it look like an accident."

He smiled and kissed my lips saying "I love you my crazy girl!"

I smile back saying "you better, and I love you too baby!"

OK!!! I'm done for the day!

Parker and Dallie are up next!!

This book has one more chapter and we are done!!

Omar