Jackson and Zuma

Jackson

Zuma

Jackson

Jackson

After getting off the phone with Malcolm I head back inside my house and search for my wife. Zuma is the best thing that has ever happened to me, she came into my life at a time when I was at my worst. I lost my dad ten years ago and kind of spiraled out of control for a while, I was depressed and missed my father. We had a great bond and he truly was my best friend!

I will never forget the day the military officers showed up to my granny's house. I was 15 at the time and my football team had just won the state finals, and I was excited to come home and video call my dad. When he didn't answer I didn't think anything of it he was probably busy at the time, but when that door bell rang and I saw those officers I knew he was gone.

I isolated myself from my family and started street fighting, and almost got killed in a fight. I ended up in the hospital for three months in a coma. When I woke up my family was right by my side and got me the help I desperately needed, I suffered a broken leg as well from the fight and had to undergo physical therapy. That's where I met my wife Zuma, she was undergoing physical therapy for her broken legs. Her ex-boyfriend broke both her legs when she told him she was tired of being his punching bag. She had to learn how to walk again and she had no one, her family had disowned her for dating the guy because he was poor and her family had money.

They pretty much told her she made her bed and had to lie in it. Like the saying goes "there is always someone out there that has it worse" When I met her we instantly clicked at became really good friends, she was so easy to talk to even though she was going through what she was going through. At the time she was living in a shelter for battered teens and I wasn't having that, I talked to my granny and granddad and they opened their home to her with open arms.

Zuma was truly grateful to my granny and granddad. We both really bonded in our recovery and after being friends for about six months we started dating, her family tried coming around and my granny shut that shit all the way down!

As far as the ex-boyfriend was concerned he ended up going to prison for assault and battery against Zuma and was killed in a riot. I have a strong feeling that my granny called in a favor and that's how that women beater ended up dead!

As I walk through the house searching for my wife I hear Ella Mai's 2'o clock blasting from our bedroom. I open the door and find Zuma lip singing the song as she makes our bed, she is in her nesting stage of her pregnancy. We are having our first child who is a boy, and I'm excited to be a dad and bring a child into this world with the woman of my dreams.

I sneak up behind Zuma and grab her. She jumps and turns around hitting me in my chest saying "boy you scared the hell outta me with your white ass!" I laugh and kiss her lips saying "I'm sorry baby girl" She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, I sigh and say "lemme shoot up the club before you leave."

She rolls her eyes and pushes me back laughing and says "boy bye! You shooting up the club is what landed me in this current state!" And she motions at her pregnant belly, I frown and say "girl bye! quit playing wit me and give it to me!"

She laughs and starts to take her over-sized shirt off and shorts too. She gets on the bed and assumes the position, which is ass up face down. I walk up behind her as I pull my shirt over my head and off and pull my sweats and briefs off. Her pussy is dripping for me and I lean down giving her a long lick and stick my finger in her pussy and say "baby girl did daddy make you this wet?" She moans out as I lick around her pussy spreading her ass cheeks, I feel her tighten around my finger and I pull my finger out and grab my dick and slide in it her tight ass pussy slowly.

"Fuck baby! This pussy is against the law! it's to fucking good." I groan out as I stroke in and out of her pussy slowly, I feel her tighten around my dick and she moans out shaking as her climax hits her. I lean over and grab her by her hair pulling her up against the front of my body and say "daddy got this pussy creaming on this dick don't I?" She moans out "yes daddy!" As I swirl my hips and snap back into her pussy slowly.

I feel her tighten around my dick again as I start to pick up my pace, as I feel my climax starts to build. I then cum hard and she follows cumming hard on my dick falling face first on the bed, I pull out of her and put my briefs and sweats back on. I run into our bathroom and grab a rag to clean her up real quick.

I clean her up and tuck her in. I 'll let her rest for a little bit before I drop her off at granny's house, cause as much as I front and act like I'm fin to crash granny's sleepover. I'm really not trying to fuck around and find out again. So let me make myself useful for once and get to packing my wife's bag for granny's sleepover.

And another one!!!

All the songs for the chapters are songs from my personal playlist!

I love Jackson's energy!!