Javon and Mason and Taylor

Javon

Mason

Mason

Taylor

Taylor

Javon

Life has really been lifeing for me and my family this last year. From us finding our missing sister, to adjusting to married life with my now wife and brother Mason. You see Mason and I share my wife Taylor, and she is totally ok with it as me and my brother are.

I met Taylor one night out at a strip club. She was celebrating with her friends,it was her friends bachelorette party and the club where we were at had male and female strippers.

I took one look at Taylor sliding up and down the pole, and was determined to have her slide up and down my pole! We hangout and had drinks and chilled, then went to my place and fucked each other until the sun came up.

When I woke up the next morning she was gone, but left a sticky note with her number on it. We texted and talked for the next several weeks but could never really seem to be in the same place to meet up. Then one day my brother walked into my office talking about how he met a beautiful woman at a club and they hung out and then fucked until the sun came up, and when he woke up she was gone but left a sticky note.

I instantly knew he was talking about Taylor. I showed him her picture and he smiled saying "you thinking what I'm thinking?" We have always had a fantasy of sharing a woman but never found one that sparked something in us. So when we found out Taylor was the girl we both hooked up with we took it as a sign that it was meant to be, and we have been together for six years.

I married Taylor on paper, but we had a ceremony were we all took vows together. Taylor was so excited and on board when she found out that Mason and I were brothers and wanted to share her. She said and I quote "I get to have two fine ass men with big sticks! That's my definition of heaven!"

Some people may judge but it's none of their fucking business. We are happy and not hurting anyone so their opinions don't matter. Also our family absolutely supports us a thousand percent, we only have one life to live and we are living our best one!

My brother and myself run my father's oil empire, while Taylor runs and operates a fantasy production company. Taylor helps couples and also individual people bring their fantasies to life on screen. In a healthy environment and safe place, basically she produces and directs adult movies. You give her an idea of what you want and she brings it to life with you being the star of your own personal adult movie.

Lately she has been thinking about stepping away from the business and selling it because, she is ready to have a baby. Myself and Mason made it clear that she doesn't have to walk away from her company, but she is adamant about starting a new chapter and fully dedicating herself to being a full time stay at home mom. Like I said my brother and I fully support her and will be by her side one thousand percent!

Today my brother and I chose to stay home and work from home. While Taylor ran some errands and should be back any second, after wrapping up a conference call me and my brother heard the front door alarm go off and we both perk up knowing our queen is home.

After a minute we both get a text from her saying "meet me in the bedroom."

Mason and I head into the bedroom and see a camera set up, and see Taylor standing in front of the bed naked with whipped cream covering her pussy and tits. My dick is instantly rock hard and myself and my brother start to remove over clothes, no words need to be said. It's time for action and that is exactly what Taylor is going to get, the action of taking these dicks in all her holes tonight!

Taylor smiles at me and my brother and say's "come fill my holes daddy's the camera is recording."

Mason moves closer to her and I do as well, and we both take turns kissing her lips and neck. I slowly move down to her right tit and take it in my mouth licking and sucking all the whipped cream off and Mason does the same to her left tit. Taylor moans and lightly pulls at our hair as we lick her titties clean, Mason then kneels down and licks all the cream off her pussy as I kiss her mouth slowly and sensual as I play with her hardened nipples. After licking and sucking all the whipped cream off her body we position Taylor on the bed with me under her and Mason behind her and slide into her pussy and ass slowly. Taylor moans out loudly and me and Mason both let out a groan as we begin to fuck her holes at a steady pace.

After making her cum on our dicks over four times and switching from her pussy and ass, she is now her knees taking turns sucking our dicks. She sucks our dicks for a good two minutes and she removes my dick from her mouth while stroking Masons dick and says "paint my face please daddy's!" Mason removes her hand from his dick and shoots his load all over her pretty face with a loud groan saying "oh fuck yea!" Taylor then grabs his dick and sucks his tip making sure she gets every last drop.

She then turns to me and I grab the back of her head and stroke my dick in her face releasing all my cum all over her pretty little mouth. I groan out saying "fuck baby you look so fucking sexy covered in your daddy's cum!"

She smiles and takes the tip of my dick into her mouth getting every last drop, and my knees buckle slightly.

Taylor licks her lips and swallows my cum, along with Mason's. She then stands to her feet and smiles saying "we made our first of many videos, wanna make another one?"

Mason and I both look at each other then back at her saying "fuck yeah!"

I added two more chapters to this book so it will be a total of ten!

Caleb and Dallas are up next!!