Chapter One

Taylor avoided Hayley at all costs after that, only interacting while they practised. But as soon as practice was over she was gone. Grace had tried to question her but Taylor had brushed her off, saying she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to talk.

"Okay, there's a rumour going around that you are dating Travis Kelce. Is there any truth to that rumour?" An interviewer asked as Taylor messed with a bracelet on her wrist.

"I mean, we've been hanging out a little bit." Taylor said vaguely, shrugging her shoulders. She glanced behind the interviewer to where her sister and mother stood off the stage.

The interview raised an eyebrow at her. "Just hanging out?"

"Yeah, just hanging out." Taylor said coolly, spinning the bracelet around her wrist. The truth was, she was only talking to Travis to distract herself from Hayley.

The interviewer seemed unconvinced by this answer. "Are you two a couple?"

Shaking her head, Taylor looked up at the interviewer. "No, just hanging out."

"Hanging out as a couple." The interviewer suggested, wiggling her eyebrows at Taylor.

Taylor instantly frowned and glanced toward her mom and sister. She was growing uncomfortable with these questions. She cleared her throat. "Let me set the record straight, Travis and I are not a couple, we are just friends." She said firmly, losing patience with the interviewer.

"Okay, okay." The interviewer said, even though she still didn't believe Taylor.

Taylor cleared her throat and straightened her back, swallowing thickly.

"Well that's all the time we have for today." The interviewer said, deciding to end their conversation.

Taylor nodded and thanked the interviewer for being so welcoming before shaking her hand and standing up. She waved to the studio audience before making her way off of the stage with a heavy sigh once she knew she was off camera and the microphone pack had been taken off of her.

The blonde was shaking slightly as she made her way into the dressing room.

Andrea and Grace followed Taylor into the dressing room and Andrea closed the door behind them. "Taylor, are you alright?" The older woman asked in a concerned voice, worried about her daughter.

"I'm fine mom." Taylor said quietly as she grabbed her clothes to change.

Grace stepped in front of the bathroom. "That's the biggest, fattest lie you've ever told." She said, looking up at her older twin with a determined look on her face. "Talk to us. You've not been the same since your dinner with Hayley. What happened?" She urged her sister to talk and there was desperation in her voice. She thought she was losing her sister.

"Nothing happened, I just wasn't feeling well." Taylor responded as she stepped behind the curtain to quickly change her clothes.

"Bullshit." Grace said stubbornly with a frown. "What happened?"

Taylor groaned softly and finished changing before stepping out from behind the curtain. "I don't want to talk about it here."

"You need to, Tay, I know you, you fall apart if you don't talk." Grace said, her voice turning soft. "What if we go home and talk?" She asked desperately.

Closing her eyes, Taylor took a deep breath before nodding her head. "Fine."

"Thank you." Grace said delicately, reaching out to gently touch her sister's arm in an attempt to comfort her.

Taylor stepped back and cleared her throat, moving to grab the rest of her things.

Grace watched her sister cautiously, glancing over at her mother briefly. She grabbed her phone and bag.