Chapter Two

Taylor sighed softly as she stared at another article on her phone.

What happened to Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift? Did she ghost him for someone else? Perhaps lead singer of Paramore Hayley Williams.

Taylor was so engrossed in reading the article that she didn't hear the door to the hotel room open. They were officially two weeks into the tour, and she had to perform that night. She knew Grace was glad to be back in her original spot on the sidelines with her guitar. Taylor herself was glad to be back on stage performing but she couldn't get over the comments that had been made about Grace messing up while singing with Hayley. And now these rumours about her and Travis were circulating.

"Babe." Hayley called out for the fifth time since entering the room.

Taylor instantly looked up. "Huh?" She said, slightly confused as to when Hayley entered the room.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked softly, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "You seem distracted."

The blonde sighed softly and ran a hand through her slightly messy hair. "It's just another article."

"Don't read them, please." Hayley begged desperately. "It's just people trying to make a quick buck. Your true fans won't believe them." She said softly, reaching out to take Taylor's phone from her hand. "I've got something that might take your mind off of the rumours..."

Taylor instantly perked up and gave Hayley a teasing yet flirty smile. "Is that something....You?" She teased, pulling Hayley towards her.

Hayley chuckled softly then shook her head. "No... your sister has a crush on Zac... Taylor and I are going to try to set them up, wanna help?"

Smirking, Taylor leaned closer to Hayley. "Baby, I'm the mastermind." She whispered.

Hayley laughed again. "Your so cheesy." She said, playfully pushing Taylor's shoulder.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taylor responded, pulling Hayley onto the bed before moving to straddle her hips. "We have a few hours before we have to leave, wanna make out?"

Hayley stared up at Taylor. "What if your sister walks in?"

Blue eyes narrowed slightly as Taylor thought. "Maybe have Taylor ask her for help with some of the chords since you guys are joining me on stage tonight for 'Long Live'." She said after a moment.

Hayley thought for a moment, her eyebrows furrowing and her lips turning down into a frown. "That could work."

Taylor grinned and leaned back slightly so Hayley could grab her phone and send Taylor York a message.

Hayley lifted her phone and unlocked it. She began to type a message to Taylor York, knowing he'd be up for this because it would give him a chance to talk to Grace about Zac.

As soon as Hayley put her phone away, Taylor leaned down to kiss her.

Hayley's eyes fluttered closed and she loosely wrapped her arms around the blonde singer's shoulders.

Shifting slightly, Taylor pressed her body closer to Hayley's as she deepened the kiss.

Hayley tangled her fingers through Taylor's blonde hair, a soft moan falling from her lips.

The blonde ran her tongue along Hayley's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Hayley opened her lips and let Taylor's tongue in, tipping her head to the side.

Moaning softly, Taylor brushed her tongue against Hayley's as the kiss deepened even more.

Their tongues engaged in a battle for dominance which Taylor won. After their battle for dominance, their kiss became slower. Their tongues brushed together as they opened and closed their lips. Their hands explored each other's bodies delicately, learning every nook and cranny and finding out where the other person liked to be touched and where they didn't.