Epilogue

Five years later.

"Has anyone seen Taylor and Grace, they are due on stage in three minutes." Tree asked, looking around the group of dancers and back up singers before her.

Hayley shook her head, holding a four year old girl in her arms. "I've texted them but they haven't responded." She said calmly.

"Mama!" The four year old suddenly squealed, pointing towards where a slightly pregnant Taylor was walking into the room with Grace.

"Sorry, we got lost." Taylor said with a laugh as she kissed her daughter's cheek.

"You, Taylor Swift, will be the death of me one day." Tree said, shaking her head.

A stage hand gave Taylor her microphone and clipped the pack to her costume, handing her the ear pieces over her shoulder while another held out Grace's guitar to her.

"In my defence, the bathroom is on the other side of the area, behind a weird locker room." Taylor said, smiling as her daughter reached for her. "Mama has to go on stage baby." She said softly.

Isabella frowned. "But hows comes Archie gets to go on stage." She pointed to her blonde haired, green eyed cousin who was standing beside his mother with a miniature guitar hanging over his shoulder.

Taylor sighed softly and looked towards Hayley for help. Amelia was in the process of fighting with their son Lucas, who was fighting his nap.

"Izzie, when you're older, mommy will let you on stage." Hayley said softly. "For now, we watch from the tent."

Isabella huffed and pouted in the same way Taylor did. Her hair was blonde just like Taylor's, but she had Amelia's eyes and Hayley's facial features. A perfect little mix between all three women.

Grace bent down in front of her son and ruffled his hair before buttoning the missed button on his shirt, Zac had dressed him. "My handsome little guy." She said with a smile. She kissed his forehead.

Two years after she'd given birth to Archie, she'd been given a new heart and hadn't had any issues with her health since. She wore a shirt, to hide the scars from her surgery, that matched her son's and a skirt.

"Hales, trade me." Amelia called over, struggling with a crying Lucas. "You can normally get him to nap."

The two women swapped children and Lucas drifted off to sleep in the Paramore singer's arms.

"You guys better get on stage before the fans start storming it." Tree said as the sounds of the fans got louder and louder.

Grace helped Archie put his earpieces in then put her own in. She smiled at him.

Taylor glanced over at Zac. "Make sure you're ready to get Archie." She said before making her way on stage.

Zac nodded. "I'll be right here." He held out his hand and Archie fist bumped him, the little boy was not nervous at all.

Grace guided him on to the stage and they took their places.

Taylor looked around the crowd, smiling excitedly. "How's everyone doing tonight!?" She said excitedly into her microphone.

The crowd cheered loudly and Grace cast a glance at her son but the boy was completely unphased. She smiled. He was only joining them for the opening song and then he would watch the rest of the show from the tent with his father until it was time for him to go to bed.

"I want you all to give a warm welcome to my nephew Archie." Taylor said into her microphone, holding her hand up for Archie to high five which the little boy did immediately.

The crowd screamed loudly, echoes of 'I love you Archie!' filling the stadium.

Archie gave the crowd a wide smile, showing off his missing front tooth which had fallen out earlier that day, lifting his hand to wave at them.

"Tonight, I thought he could join us for our first song." Taylor said, moving to sit on the chair, she was supposed to be taking it easy. Which meant she compromised with Hayley and Amelia, she had to sit for most of her concerts.

The crowd cheered and Taylor nodded towards her sister and nephew and the mother and son began playing the opening chords. Grace had a microphone set up in front of her.

"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm, and I'm a house of cards. You're the kind of reckless that should send me running. But I kinda know that I won't get far." Taylor sang out, glancing towards the tent where she could see her daughter singing along happily. She smiled before continuing, hearing the crowd singing along too. "And you stood there in front of me just close enough to touch. Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking of..."

The lights flickered as the song picked up tempo.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain." Taylor glanced towards her sister and nephew before focusing back on the song. "Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile."

"Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down, gimme something that'll haunt me when you're not around 'cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile..." Taylor smiled as she sang, filled with joy about finally touring again after five years.

The lights dimmed as the song came to an end, Zac stepping forward to get his son.

"Are you ready for it?" Taylor asked, just as the music for the next song began.

The stadium was filled with a loud cheer for one of Taylor's more popular songs.

****

Taylor was exhausted by the time they were done, her eyes fluttering closed as she curled into Amelia's arms.

"Come on, let's get you back to the hotel." Amelia said softly. "Hayley and Zac are already back there with the children."

Humming softly, Taylor lays her head against Amelia's shoulder. "It felt good to perform."

"You were incredible." Amelia said softly, kissing her cheek. "Everyone had such a great time."

Grace appeared beside them after putting her guitar away.

Taylor went to speak only to yawn, reaching up to cover her mouth.

Grace smiled softly. "Exhausted?" She asked. Despite looking tired, Grace was on a high from the performance.

"I blame the baby." Taylor mumbled softly, leaning even further into Amelia.

Grace chuckled. "I remember that feeling." She said with a soft smile.

"Okay, let's get back to the hotel before you fall asleep standing up." Amelia said with a soft laugh, leading Taylor towards the exit.

Grace followed them, a soft smile on her face. The whole world felt right, everything had fallen into place. She lifted her hand and traced her fingers over her scar on her chest.