Chapter Eight

Taylor woke up hours later, curled up between Amelia and Hayley, reaching up, she tiredly rubbed at her eyes. Her body was deliciously sore, but she felt bad because she never got around to getting Amelia off.

The blonde singer turned her head to look at Hayley, the older singer was sleeping soundlessly, her chest rising and falling as she breathed, effortlessly beautiful.

Amelia shifted on the bed, pulling Taylor closer. "Hmm, look who's awake." She said with a teasing lilt to her voice.

"That was the best sex I've ever had... how did Hayley feel?" Taylor asked, not recalling if Hayley had said anything before she drifted off.

"She realised a lot of things, but that's for her to say." Amelia said softly, placing a gentle kiss on Taylor's shoulder. "However, someone owes me a couple orgasms."

Taylor blushed and chuckled softly. "I don't want to wake her so you'll need to be silent." She said, nodding towards Hayley's sleeping form.

Amelia shifted slightly and released Taylor, moving to lay on her back. "I can do that." She said smugly, knowing Taylor struggled to be quiet.

"Can you?" Taylor asked, raising her right eyebrow.

Grinning, Amelia leaned up to kiss her. "I can." She whispered softly.

Taylor sat up and straddled Amelia's waist, pushing her back onto the bed. She leaned down. "Relax." She whispered into the doctor's ear before gently kissing her neck.

Amelia instantly relaxed against the pillows, tilting her head to the side to give Taylor more room.

Taylor's hands explored Amelia's body as she kissed up her neck, along her jaw and down the other side of her neck.

The brunette arched her body into Taylor's touch, biting down on her bottom lip as she suddenly locked eyes with soft green ones.

Taylor leaned back, wrapping her hands around the bottom of Amelia's shirt.

Sitting up slightly, Amelia helped Taylor remove her shirt. Her eyes never leaving Hayley's.

Taylor leaned down and began to place open mouthed kisses down Amelia's chest, the valley between her breasts, and across her stomach.

Amelia's hands instantly found their way into Taylor's hair, the brunette biting down a little harder on her bottom lip. She felt Taylor's lips curl into a smile against her skin.

Hayley shifted closer to Amelia and placed a gentle kiss on the brunette's shoulder, her eyes not leaving Amelia's.

Amelia released her lip from her teeth, her eyes dropping down to Hayley's lips before flickering back up to Hayley's eyes.

Hayley placed yet another delicate kiss on Amelia's shoulder before dropping her eyes to watch Taylor kiss Amelia's stomach as the blonde's hands explored the brunette's body.

Amelia couldn't help the moan that escaped her, untangling one hand from Taylor's hair, she reached up and cupped Hayley's cheek.

Hayley lifted her eyes to Amelia's again, offering her a small sleepy smile.

Smiling back, Amelia lifted her hips slightly as Taylor finally reached where she needed her.

Hayley leaned forward and pressed her lips to Amelia's in a soft kiss, her eyes fluttering closed.

Amelia instantly responded to the kiss, her moans being muffled by Hayley's lips. Her back arched off of the bed at Taylor's touch, revelling in the natural high she was about to experience.