Chapter Seven

"It's too quiet in there." Grace whispered to herself as she stared at Taylor's bedroom door.

Zac shifted beside her on the couch, glancing towards the door. "Maybe that's a good sign." He said softly.

"Maybe they're kissing and making up." Abigail said with a shrug, leaning back against York.

Grace bit her lower lip. "Or they've killed each other." She breathed. She was imagining some bloody scene out of a horror movie.

"They wouldn't kill each other." Zac said softly, pulling her closer. "I'm sure they're just talking."

Grace dragged her eyes from the door and curled into Zac, nuzzling his shoulder. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax in his arms. She was exhausted.

"Want to take a nap?" Zac whispered softly, kissing the top of her head.

"She's asleep." Abigail said quietly. From where she was sitting, she could see Grace's facial features had relaxed. "You gotta have sex with her more often, she might actually sleep the whole night."

Shaking his head, Zac stood up and lifted Grace into his arms. "Our relationship isn't just sex, not like Taylor and Amelia's." He said before carrying Grace to her room. He kicked the door closed softly and crossed to Grace's bed where he laid her down, kissing her forehead.

****

Taylor was sitting up and reading a book, Hayley still sound asleep beside her, when Amelia made her way into the room.

The doctor yawned and ran her fingers through her hair, closing the door. She turned and her eyes landed on Taylor and Hayley on the bed. She swallowed.

Hearing the door closed, Taylor looked up from the book and smiled softly. "Hi." She said softly, putting the book down and holding her hand out towards Amelia.

"You talked?" Amelia asked quietly, pulling off her jacket. She yawned again as she made her way over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it.

"We did." Taylor said softly, shifting on the bed to make room for Amelia. "Come here."

Amelia hesitated. "And?" She asked sheepishly.

"And when Hayley wakes up, there's going to be another discussion, between all three of us." Taylor said softly, leaning back against the headboard. "Now, come here." She whispered.

Amelia moved to lay down beside Taylor, her eyes travelling to Hayley who was sound asleep.

Wrapping her arms around Amelia's waist, Taylor leaned down and kissed her gently.

"Have you eaten?" Amelia asked quietly.

Taylor shook her head, relaxing as she held Amelia. "I haven't been hungry." She admitted softly.

"You should eat even if you're not hungry." Amelia said softly, kissing Taylor's cheek.

Shifting slightly, Taylor searched Amelia's eyes before leaning down to kiss her deeply.

Amelia's eyes fluttered closed as she kissed Taylor back. She broke the kiss when she heard Hayley mumbling beside Taylor.

The blonde glanced over at Hayley and laughed softly, looking back at Amelia with a soft smile. "She's still asleep." She whispered, moving to kiss the doctor again.

Amelia avoided her lips, her eyes still on Hayley. "She's kind of cute." She whispered.

"Mhm." Taylor hummed softly, turning Amelia's head. "Now, can we go back to kissing?" She asked teasingly.