𝟒, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

CHAPTER 4
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Connor was changing into his hockey gear with Mark in the locker rooms. "Do you know whats going on with emma?" Mark asked about his little sister as he glanced up to Connor. "No why?" Connor replied confused glancing to the boy.

"Just wondering shes shutting me out, and she never does that. Same things happening to Ivy" He explained as Connor nodded his head. "Do you want me to talk to her?" He asked as Mark nodded his head.

"You seem to have a way to get to her" He added as Connor smiled a bit and nodded his head. He worried about the girl and hoped he could help resolve this

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚

Rehearsals were the longest three hours ever, and Emma loved ballet and recitals but sometimes it became to much. Which leads to exhaustion and her shutting down, her brain was tired and so was her body.

She began to shut people out of her life and ignoring family and friends, it became a cycle of her life to sleep,school, dance. School was a struggle to keep her eyes open and focus on the lesson and lectures infront of her.

She sat on her bed with the album evermore softly playing on her tv, and her dripping melancholy mood engulfing the rooms ambience.

She yawned as a text dinged on her phone and glanced down to see that it was from connor.

Connor

Connor: are you okay? You've seen down lately and i just wanted to check in

Emma: i dont really know honestly

Connor: whats wrong?

Emma: im just really exhausted

Connor: from ballet?

Emma: yeah 🫤

Connor: if you ever need to talk im here okay??

Emma: thanks 💕

Emmas heart swelled at how much the boy cared and it made her smile a bit. She imagined connors small smile on his face as he read over the text messages, which made her cheeks flush and her stomach feel giddy. Shes never felt this way about Connor before so why was she feeling it now?

Brushing away the feeling she just had, she set her phone down laid back and closed her eyes.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
I need a Connor in my life ughhh.

word count: 375