𝟏𝟓, 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐨

CHAPTER 15
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The pair had been at Connors house since his parents were going out for dinner. She stirred awake slightly to see Connor snoring, and her eyes adjusted to the bright tv and the Christmas lights that festooned the forest green tree.

She tried to slip from his comforting grip, but he pulled her closer. When he felt her from slipping from his arms, she sighed and glanced down to the peaceful boy sleeping.

She smiled and knew that the boy was finally the boy she had wanted to call hers so bad. Her hand reached up to twirl the messy brunette mop of hair on his head. With those actions he slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times.

"Hi" he croaked as she smiled. "Hey" she replied quietly. "What time is it?" He asked while yawing she glanced down to her phone and read the time. "5:34" she answered as he nodded.

The two sleepy teenagers sat there for a minute till a idea popped into the Emmas head. "Do you have any hot coco?" She asked as Connor thought for a moment. "Yeah i think we do" he answered as Emma face light up with a smile.

He got up and walked to the kitchen with Emma following. Connor searched through the cabinets as was Claire, she searched cabinet snd saw a glimpse of the box and smiled and reached for it. "Found it!" She went on her tiptoes to grab the small box.

Connor smiled at her as she set it down and went to the cup cabinet and grabbed two mugs setting them down. Connor had gotten some milk out of the fridge and poured some into the two Christmas mugs. She popped them into the microwave, her hugged her from behind and placed a kiss on her neck.

She giggled as his arms stayed around her waist. He breathed in the aromatic perfume she wore with notes of vanilla and floral. It was addictive. The microwave dinged as she reached up with Connor still attached to her.

"Connor you have to let go" she laughed a bit with two hot mugs in her hands. He groaned and let go following her over to the counter, "im tired" he yawned as emma smiled at him. She dumped the hot coco packets and poured some marshmallows on top to top it all off.

She handed Connor his mug as he took a sip of the warm chocolatey goodness. He had a hot coco mustache on his top lip as Emma laughed and wiped it off with her thumb. She took a sip of hers, and the same thing happening to her. Connors actions mirrored Emma while a bright smile formed on her face.

Emma.jones posted a story!

_connorbedard liked your story!

-

Mark replied to your story!

Mark: HUH???
Emma: what

Mark: lit since when??!!
Emma: 🤷‍♀️

-

Ivy replied to your story!

Ivy: UMM WHAT

Emma: AHHH

Ivy: YOU BETTER TELL ME
IT ALL AT REHEARSAL

Emma: I WILL

-

Emmas dms flooded with question marks and almost regretted the post, Connor assured it was fine as her nerves smoothed over but wondered how to break it to Mark and reveal the mystery boys identity.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
THEY ARE SO CUTE UGHH OMG. Anyways this book is so much fun writing i love ittt. Anyways thanks for reading and ilysm !! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

word count: 569