𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

CHRISTMAS EVE NIGHT
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Mark had been home from college for about almost a week now. The two siblings sat on the couch as Emma wrapped her parents gifts. While mark was playing his video games.

Emma huffed as she sat back. She was still waiting for the text from Connor saying his plane had landed. But that text was nowhere to be found. Her eyes every second glanced at her phone whenever it lit up with a notification. But it failed to show.

She yawned as Mark was on the verge loosing his shit of the stupid game. "Will you calm down?" She asked fed up while ripping a piece of tape aggressively. "Im not even talking!" he defended as she glared at him.

"You're just mad that Connors not here" Mark huffed as she gave him a look and got up setting the present underneath the tree radiating a warm glow. "No im just stressed" She told him as he frowned a bit.

"Im sure hes okay." He assured his little sister as she nodded her head. "I know" she licked her lips as she heard a knock at the door. Mark and Emma looked to each other as she rushed to the door.

She opened the door with Connor standing there with a huge smile. She laughed a bit as she stared at her boyfriend for a second. "Hi" she smiled brightly as he opened his arms for her to jump in them. "Hey" he whispered into her neck.

He squeezed her like she was going to dissipate into nothing. "I missed you so much" Connor mumbled into her neck as he breathed in her vanilla perfume.

"Me too" she whispered back, he spun her around as she laughed. He missed her airy laugh and it was addictive. He missed hugging her body to his, and he knew he was finally reunited with his girl.

She pulled away slightly and kissed him. "How was your flight?" She asked as her lips were still in close proximity to his. "Boring" he replied as he set her down.

He walked into the threshold of the warmth of the house as Mark hugged his bestfriend. "Hey man!" Mark exclaimed as Connor smiled at him. "Hi mark!" Connor and him did a usual hug that they gave each other whenever encountering.

They caught up as Emma finished the present wrapping, and she was relieved to say the least. Connor glanced down to his phone and it was nearing 8. "I better head back home" He announced to the two siblings as Emma frowned a bit.

"Okay" she smiled a bit. "Ill come by tomorrow okay?" He hugged her as his hands rested on her waist. "I love you" she kissed him as Mark made a face. "I love you too" He mumbled against her lips as she smiled while pulling away from her boyfriend.

"You guys are sickeningly gross" Mark laughed as she rolled her eyes at the boy. Connor laughed while giving his girlfriend one last kiss on her red hair before leaving.

༉‧₊˚✧ . ˚

The sun rose and now it was finally Christmas morning. Connor arrived through the door with gifts adorning his arms. He handed out the gifts to her family as she got hers from her boyfriend last. It was two boxes as she smiled up at him.

He had gotten her a few Taylor Swift vinyls including the new 1989 Taylors Version. Along with the cardigan. And to top off the gift that made her fall her in love even more with the boy.

It was a picture of the two smiling in a heart frame. She smiled up at him with small tears forming on her waterline, she leapt up and hugged the boy tight. "I love you." She laughed a bit as he smiled and kissed her. "Thank you so much" she smiled brightly as he laughed. "Your welcome"