𝟏𝟒, 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐣𝐬

CHAPTER 14
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The two teenagers had free schedules so that was the time they decided to have their at home date. She curled into his warm body under a blanket while watching Home Alone.

"When are we going to tell people?" He brought up the topic that Emma dreaded the thought of it. "Uh i dont know" she glanced up to him as she watched his face slightly. "Well it cant be a secret forever" he let out a breathy laugh. "Yeah i know, i just feel its to soon" she mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Its not like we just met" he glanced to the tv. "Yeah, i just dont want to hard launch" she added as Connor sighed and nodded his head. "Okay" she replied as she smiled up at him a bit. "Maybe ill do a soft launch" she suggested and curled closer to Connor. "Alright" He pressed a kiss to her head and wrapped his arm around her body.

The weeks counting up to the Nutcracker were advancing quicker than Emma anticipated, and her nerves were amplifying. Sugarplum fairy was not an easy or fun role to see the least. "Is this helping ur nerves?" He asked as she laughed a bit. "Yeah" she answered sleepily as he smiled proudly.

"I knew it would" he boasted as she scoffed and felt a wave of sleep hit her. Yawning she felt her eyes flutter close and nuzzled her face in the crook of Connors neck. He smiled down at the girl he could finally call his.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
AWW IM SO JEALOUS OF HER. It is not fair that i dont have a bf let alone a hockey bf 😣😣😣😣. Anyways i thought what i wanted to fit was gonna fit in 22 chapters but i dont think it will. So i need help should i make a time skip or just write till the time i want? Anyways love u all and thanks for reading!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

word count: 359