𝟏𝟖, 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

CHAPTER 18
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Mark was beginning to raise suspicions on his best friend and his sister, since her soft launch. It seems like her and Connor are always together or seemingly way too close and cozy with each other. He first noticed at one of their hockey games that were about a half hour away game.

She had done her best to keep quiet with Connor and her secret relationship. And at their game she think she made it quite obvious.

After their win, and Connor scoring three goals she ran up to him and gave him a hug, not expecting her brother walk around right at that time. Her brother stared at the two dumbfounded and made eye contact with his sister as he slowly walked back around the Connor.

"Good job" she smiled up at him as he smiled proudly and kissed her head, "thanks! im gonna head to the locker room" he informed as she nodded and advanced to the locker rooms.

She gulped nervously knowing Mark saw that and her palms felt clammy and her nerves were through the roof. Mark walked around the corner as Emma avoided the awkward eye contact. Knowing damn well that she lives with the boy, and will have to deal with him later.

She quickly texted Ivy about the situation.

Ivy 😻🫶🏻

Emma: IVY HELP

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: WHAT HAPPENED 😰😰

Emma: MARK SAW ME
HUG CONNOR 🫠🫠

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: I TOLD YOU TO
TELL HIM A WEEK AGO.

Emma: I KNOW. But no
Time has been right

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: YOU BETTER GO
AND TELL HIM 🥴🥴

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: does connor know?
Emma: No 😶

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: EMMA GRACE JONES

Emma: IM SORRY

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: YOU BETTER GO
TELL BOTH OF THEM RIGHT NOW

Emma: 🫡

The truth was Emma hadn't told either of them and Mark officially found out and in the wrong to find out. And as he walked out of the locker room, he looked to her. "Were talking at home" he told her as she gulped and nodded her head.

As Connor walked out he smiled to Mark and gave a quick glance to his secret girlfriend.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
UH OH DRAMAAA. I love writing drama 😻😻. Anyways whats gonna happen 😲😲😲😲🤨🤨🤨. Anyways this book is nearing the end and im a little sad ngl but its alright 😍. Love you guys thanks for sticking around!!

word count: 368