𝟏𝟑, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

CHAPTER 13
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

And Emma and Connor hadn't told anyone, not even Ivy or Mark. Plus Mark still was bitter about the party with his sister, and chose to ignore it. And decided to sweep the argument in the rug, but refuse to bring it back up. Or apologize for yelling at her. She didn't understand her brother's logic on to handle arguments. But she was still angry at him too.

Emmas alarm awoke her from her peaceful slumber, letting her eyes adjust to the beams of golden light that peeked through her curtains. She had a few texts from Connor which were just him worrying about the relationship with her brother.

She typed a quick reply and wanted to pull the covers back above her head and drift back to sleep even though it was a boring Sunday morning, which she had nothing the whole day. When she stumbled down stairs her parents were gone and assumed they were going to do their weekly grocery shopping since Mark and Emma mostly eat all of the food in the pantry.

Her brother sat at the island as he glanced up from his phone with a mouthful of cereal and looked up. She ignored his looked and walked over to make a coffee. Grabbing a mug from wooden cabinets her brother's eyes trailed her hoping she would look at him.

"Emma" Mark spoke out not being able to handle the quiet silence that now occurred between the two. "What?" She snapped as she reached for the organizers many flavors of Nespresso pods.

"Im sorry" He apologized she rolled her eyes and turned back around. "You didn't seem to sorry on the way home" She retorted and turned on the machine. He sighed and glanced at the back of his annoyed sister.

"Your so dramatic" he huffed as she turned around and narrowed her eyes at. "Me?dramatic?" She pointed to herself and emphasized her words. The boys shoulders slumped and thought on his words.

"Listen im sorry okay" He apologized once again. The girl gave her brother a incredulous look and grabbed creamer from the fridge. "Im seriously sorry. I was a total asshole" his confession made the girl laugh a bit.

"You were a total asshole" She agreed as her brother rolled his eyes. "I blew it out proportion and acting wrong." He added as Emma sipped her coffee while nodding her head. "Atleast your aware" she replied as he sighed.

"Listen im sorry okay? I was a jerk" he apologized as she looked to her brother and stalled her words. Only to mess with him she blankly stared at her brother. She truly had forgiven him because it was exhausting to argue with her nimble brain of a brother. "So?" He asked anxiously and looked at the redhead.

"Haha yeah i do" she smiled as he let a sigh of relief and his shoulders released their tensed up state. "Thank god" he laughed as she walked past him and ruffled his curls.

He was relieved to know his sister isn't mad anymore, and he can finally talk to her without having tension. He shook his curls back into their original position and laughed a bit.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
Aww bout time they finally made up 😒. Anyways more exciting chapters are coming and IM SO EXCITED. Also guys i freaking love luke hughes, hes such a cutie patootie 🥹🥹. Love u all and thanks for reading!!

word count: 577