⭐ Stop Their Fight ⭐

Amato, Mechabot, Mara and Boboiboy were hanging out at Muhibah corner. It was 4 PM and Amato and Mara didn't have school because it was a summer break.
"Hey guys, would anyone like to some cendol?" Amato asked others.
"Sure!" Yelled the other three.
After a while, Amato gets the cendol to each of them. They started eating it after they found a table.
"It's so amazing! Could I have another one?" Asked Boboiboy.
"Also, thanks for the treat."
"No prob, Boboiboy! It's always my pleasure!" said Amato still having his cendol. He didn't even complete it yet. But Mechabot had completed his own cendol.
Amato goes and gets another one for Boboiboy and when he arrives to the table, he notices Mara and Boboiboy were dead panning at Mechabot and Mechabot had an attitude of being innocent and was whistling.
"Guys. What happened?" asked Amato while handing out the cendol to Boboiboy.
"Well didn't you notice?" said Boboiboy who did not take the cendol. He then pushes the cendol to Amato, "It's better if you eat it."
"Why? You were the one who asked for another one. Didn't you?" asked Amato.
Mara and Boboiboy face palmed themselves and dead pans at Amato.
"Didn't you still notice? Where is your cendol?" said Mara trying to give a hint.

"Huh!?" Amato exclaimed when he saw his cendol, which was supposed to be was empty and immediately shifted his glare to Mechabot.
"Why are you looking at me? I didn't do anything!"
"Yes, you did! You ate mine!"
"I didn't see your name on it."
"But it was right here on the place where I sit!"
"But you were not here. Hehe~"
"Damn you!"
When Amato was losing his patience and had almost tried to smack Mechabot, Boboiboy interrupted-
"It's fine, you can eat this cendol! I don't want it now!"
"But what's lost is mine! I can't eat yours!"
"Calm down, you definitely are a short-tempered person you know?"
"You think I am? But this robot right here, makes me to DO IT!"
"Hey, this cendol can't wait, it might melt by the time when you two are done fighting!" Yelped Mara.

But they didn't even listen to what Mara said because they already started to fight, and Amato was chasing Mechabot off and around the table.
"Come here, Mechabot! I won't leave you alone! You eat a lot don't you!?"
"Why do you CARE if I eat!?"
"Off course! You don't realize how much of my pocket money you eat!"
"Meh~ Whatever~"
Boboiboy and Mara just stare them fighting around the table. It just on going for like 5 minutes.
"Can we try to find a way to stop their fight already?" said Mara.
"Hmm.... I think I can." Said Boboiboy and gets from his chair and blocks the way between Amato and Mechabot.
"Hey, Hey you two! Why don't you stop it now!"
Amato was looking blankly at Boboiboy and his faces changes to a red angry face and clenches his right-hand fist by pulling his blue sleeves up to his elbow ready to Punch Mechabot.
"Hey, are you even listening to me?" questioned Boboiboy and looks behind him to notice Mechabot making nasty faces and dances at Amato.
"Shut up and stop whatever you are doing now, Mechabot." Said Boboiboy dead panning at Mechabot. But he ignored him and was still continuing of what he was doing, and this was pissing off Amato like mad.
"Alright then." Boboiboy sighs and turns to Mechabot. He shows his power watch trying to activate thunderstorm's power and let him out. "Should I or will you stay silent?"

"Hehe~ why do you need him to come out? I will stay silent!" said Mechabot. "Finally, some peace." Said Boboiboy turning back to Amato who was smirking back at Mechabot.
"I said cut it out!"
"Oh! My bad! I'm listening!"
"Okay. Do you like each other? I mean like best friends thingy and stuff like that?" Asks Boboiboy.
"Haha! Never! He is my slave robot and I'm his master!" Amato said proudly and took out the water bottle which was on the table and started drinking water from it.
"YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER!!"
"Alright! You don't need to yell!" says Boboiboy and then he smirks looking at Amato who was drinking water.
"So, you two fight a lot, don't you?"
"Yes, we do. A lot of times." Replies Mechabot.
"Hey, Did you know that people who fight a lot have a unique bond of friendship?"
"Pfft!" Amato spit and sprayed the water on to Mechabot's cute and grumpy face.
"Thanks for washing me." Said Mechabot while wiping the water out from his face.
"Who the hell said that!?" Asked Amato.
"My dad, off course!" Said Boboiboy placing his both of the hands on his hip. "And it's true, you know?"
"EWWWW! WE DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THAT! MECHABOT DON'T EVER FIGHT WITH ME!"
"Sure." Says Mechabot and he dead pans at Amato.
Mara chuckles at what Boboiboy has done to stop their fight. Boboiboy comes back to the table, grabs the cendol, in which luckily it hasn't melted yet and hands it out to Amato.
"Now eat. We've got to go back to home remember?" Boboiboy adds a point before going back and sit next to Mara. And Mara peeks to him and says, "Smart."
"Right~?" said Boboiboy in Amato's style while they two watch Mechabot staring at Amato and Amato stare back at Mechabot while hiding his cendol.
Mara sighed, " These two never change. But at least this is better than the one a few minutes ago."

----------------------------------------------------------Notice!
Hi! This is my first ever story! How was it?? If this was bad and not according to your tastes, you can quit reading but if it was good, please you are welcome to continue. Also! A few suggestions are allowed! Please vote for the stories!!