⭐ Meet The Light bulb ⭐

"Aaagh!!!" Amato screeches.
It attracted the attention of Boboiboy who was on the upper bed.
"What's wrong?" Boboiboy questions him.

Amato glares at him, "I have a lot of homework! And then those Freaking exams!!"
Boboiboy's eye colour change of that to solar. And then he replies with attitude, "That's not my problem then."
Amato shifted his glare to boboiboy and made direct eye contact. "Huh!? That's not your problem!? Why don't you try helping me out!!"

"Why so? Can't you just study yourself??" Solar asks.
Amato was getting angry with his attitude and raised his eyebrow. "Where did you get this attitude from??"
Solar says, "I don't know. I always be like this." It was pissing off Amato and he almost screamed at him, "What do you MEAN ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS!?"

Solar covered his mouth, "Whoops. My bad. Woah... somebody's getting angry aye...?"
Amato continued, "Off course, I would! Why are you like this Boboiboy??? Last time you hut me just because Mechabot popped a balloon and now..."
Solar gets the ladder and then his clothes changed to white and orange complexion. And his orange spectacles came up.
Amato was confused and was also astonished by the way his costumed changed.

"Look, that balloon thingy or whatever...that wasn't me. It was someone else ...." Solar patiently explains.
"I don't understand YOU." Amato tells him in a hissing way.
"Hey-You know what?? It turns that I have more patience than you!"

"What do you mean, more patience again!? I'm completely fine!"

"What was that tone then?? You were angry, off course!"

"That was the tone of confusion not angriness." Said Amato folding his arms.

Solar smirks at him. "That's what all the dumbest kids say!"

This attracted the attention of Amato to shift his Acrimonious stare to him, "So, you mean I'm one of the dumbest!?"
"Off course, you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!!"

"What is wrong with you!? Oh wait! You are the other one in him??"

"Yeah."

"And what might YOU represent??"

Solar smirks proudly, "Intelligence."

"You didn't look like that to me." Amato looks away from solar scratching his non itchy cheek.

"Huh!? Then what did I look like to you???" Solar asked out of curiosity.

"Some Maniac who has bad attitude."
Amato says this and shrugs.

"MANIAC!?"

"Oh! Look! Now who is losing patience? Huh? And you talk about being patient all this time."

"Grr.."

"Oh look~ someone's angry!" Amato acts like solar who said this earlier.

"I don't sound like that!"

"If you don't, do you sound like a MANIAC??" Amato giggles.

"Hey, you know what? You are just like blaze and thorn!" Solar concludes by faceplaming himself.

"Who the hell are they now??" Amato looks at Solar.

"Troublemakers."

"I don't think that they are huge troublemakers than you. " Amato said.

"I am not a troublemaker!"

"Then what are you, exactly??" Amato questions him.

"I am one of Boboiboy's elements, Light or the second tier solar. And I have the personality of intelligence."

"And also bad temper." Amato continues playfully.

"I don't have bad temper!!" Solar said.

" See~ this is what is called bad temper! You don't accept anything like these eventhough you have them!" Amato chuckles.

"Hmph! But I'm still smarter than you!" Solar gives a point for his side.

"Oh really? If you are that intelligent you could help me with my homework, would you?" Amato looks at Solar.

"Damn. You are only trying to use me are you?"

"Nope. Okay. Our Mr. Light bulb is not intelligent at all!"

"EXCUSE ME!? WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?"

"Light Bulb!" Amato mocks him and sticks his tongue out. " you say you are quite intelligent and shine out but when seen inside there is nothing in it, so a light bulb, YOU are!" And he explains it.

"If I help you with your homework! You could just tell me to do yours, so that's why I won't!"

"Oh really, what a cool reason to cover up, Mr. Light bulb."

It was time since Amato was getting on Solar's nerves. And solar couldn't hold his anger back so he just started attacking Amato by the pillow he grabbed and started chasing Amato.

" DON'T RUN AWAY YOU BRAT, COME BACK HERE! RIGHT NOW!"

" HEY! you know what you are quite interesting to play." Amato mocks him again.

Then When Mechabot was coming up to the room, he heard some crashing sounds from the room and then he heard Amato scream. And when he opened the door.

Mechabot started laughing from what he saw, solar pinned Amato on to the floor and sat on his back.

"Hey! Get off my back!!"

"Nope."

"Please, it hurts!!!!"

"Nope. Oh hey Mechabot!"

"Huh?" Amato looks up at Mechabot and he saw Mechabot giggling which made him feel angry.

"You are done, Mecha!"

"Hey, what did I do!?"

"Why are you laughing!?"

"Because it's funny!"

"You think my pain is funny!? He is so heavy! Ask him to get up!"

"Hey kiddo, you know what?" Mechabot said and stared at Solar while Solar did the same.

".... Don't get up!"

"What!?"

"Hehe~ bye!"

"I'm going to kill you, Mecha!"

Solar just giggles and then suddenly his eye colour changes back to hazel brown and his costume changes back to orange and black.

"Wha! What happened!?" Boboiboy looks around the room and he jolts up when he sees Amato.

"Woah. Are you okay??"

"Yeah. I'm fine." Said Amato while turning up to the side and supported his head with one hand in the sleeping position.

"What happened? Why was I sitting on your back?"

"This Maniac of yours had just caused trouble."

"Maniac? Which one??"

"Right. That one who says that he is intelligent but all he have is bad temper. And attitude at most."

"Oh. Solar?"

"Yeah that one."

"Sorry. Again."

Amato just gives a dead pan glare at him while Boboiboy chuckles innocently and Amato throws a pillow on his face.

"Mmph!"

----------------------------------------------------------
The end. Bye.