⭐ The Power Glitch ⭐

Amato just returned from his school and when he opened the door to enter his room, he suddenly screamed in shock and backwards.

"Uhh .....hey..." said Boboiboy shyly.
The reason Amato jolted back was...
He saw the other 7 who just looked like boboiboy!

"What the heck is this??!" Amato screamed. And Cyclone jumped upon Boboiboy and came up to Amato and pulled him up.

"Woah..! That was a bad jolt back there! Are you sure you didn't hurt anything???"
Amato was idle and was staring off into space when he saw cyclone act different than Boboiboy and the way he talked.

"And who are you, now?" Amato asked curiously.

"Me? Oh. I'm cyclone, one of Boboiboy's elements!" Cyclone replied

"One of Boboiboy's elements? Off course that explains the fact you 7 are here. " Amato says while scratching the back of his head. Then something strikes in his mind that something is missing around.

Amato searches around him and asks Boboiboy, "Wait a sec. Where is Mechabot, Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy points at the upper bed on his bunk bed where thorn was sitting and was playing with Mechabot. Amato sighs at the sight. His heart had stopped for a second when he never noticed Mecha around him and thought he might have been lost.

"Oo.. Mechabot...Do you get lost too?" Thorn asks Mechabot in his cute and innocent voice.
"Uhh..."

"Yes, he does. Sometimes. Not all the times" Amato replies to Thorn....And as he walked further into his room..

He saw Thunderstorm and Blaze play video games in the television.

"Wait...I have seen you." Amato stops and questions himself.
"Don't ever burst balloons again, Mister." Thunderstorm replied while watching the television with his fingers tingling over the console.

"Balloon? O-oh yeah! I remember you. Hehe ~" Amato said while there was a clear shiver in his voice. "But. I wasn't the one who popped it." He mumbled himself later.

Then Blaze screamed as he had lost for Thunderstorm in the game. Amato almost jolted by that. "Uh
...You must be?"

Blaze turns back, "Oh! I didn't see you there! I'm blaze!"

"Right. Could you please scream a little less from next time?"

"Sure."

Then Amato saw Quake sit next to Boboiboy and they were looking at him as he wander around his room.

"And who you might be?" Amato pointed a finger at quake.

"Me?" Quake pointed a finger at himself. "I'm quake. I control earth powers! Oh..by the way, I'm nothing like that black one over there.. no need to fear!"

Then Amato's glare shifted to his study table where Solar was sitting.

"Not you again, light bulb."

"Don't you dare call me that!"

Quake looked at their glares that shifted with each other. Then he interrupted, "It seems like things doesn't fit between you two. Is something wrong?"

Amato: Nothing. It's just thing doesn't fit between us.

Quake: Right..but what could be the reason??

Amato: You know what? Uh...whatever you are called...

Boboiboy: Quake.

Amato: Oh right, Quake! I think that black one is better than this....'thing' over here.