⭐ Take Care Of You Part 2 ⭐

Ugh ....Hmm?

Solar slightly groaned as he gained his consciousness....and he started to wake up from the slumber.
He found himself lying on the bed covered with the blanket.

What the heck happened? He couldn't remember much. He sat up on the bed without spoiling the blanket covered on him. And he gave himself a thought of what happened and then he got some blurry images of Thunderstorm yelling at him.

Then he realised that he fainted from over exhaustion. And where was Thunderstorm anyway?

On the other side, he was kinda feeling scared because the room was a bit dark and he hated darkness. So, he took of the blanket on him and stepped out of the bed.

"Huh? What is that sound?" Thunderstorm questioned himself as he was bringing a wet cloth in his hand and opened the room door.

Thunderstorm: SOLAR! GET ON YOUR BED RIGHT NOW!

Solar: Why should I listen to you!?

Thunderstorm: You should, because you are not even in the condition to walk properly.

Solar: It's fine! I'm good!

Thunderstorm: Enough!

Solar: No! I wanna get outta here!

????: No you won't! Not on my watch!

Solar: !!!!

It was Quake and he was leaning on the door with his arms folded.
He was looking kinda serious which scares Solar and makes him freeze standing on one place. Thunderstorm smirks that he finally got some company.

Thunderstorm went next to Solar and gave him support and helped him get on to his bed and covered him with the blanket.

Solar: Hrmmm....Why are you doing this!?

Thunderstorm: Because you are sick?

Solar: Oh really? I thought you wouldn't care about any people!

Thunderstorm: Grrr...Shut Up. Please?

Solar: Oh? Where did you learn that nice word from?

Thunderstorm: I learned it myself!

Quake: Solar. Can you just shut up and continue resting?

Thunderstorm: Yeah. Thank you.

Quake was all there still leaning on the door. He hasn't left the room yet.
Later, Thunderstorm asks Quake to go and said that he would take care of Solar himself.

Quake: Uhhhh....I don't think-

Thunderstorm: It's fine. I will deal with this owl.

Solar: Owl!?

Quake: (Sighs) Okay....You can call me if you are not able to deal with him.

Solar: (whispers) It's better to stay with this tempermental brat more than you...

Quake: What was that???

Solar: Uhhhhhh....(Sweatdrops) Nothing! I said I will meet you later!

Quake: (Stares at him for five seconds) Okay. Bye! Take care!

Quake leaves the room and slowly closes the door making a soft sound of being locking it. Thunderstorm looks at Solar and Solar gives him a pout look.