⭐ I Have A Pokémon! ⭐

Boboiboy: Hey guys! Look! I have an Eevee!

Boboiboy shows the cute little brown fox cuddling in his arms and while all others 'aww' in its cuteness.

Thorn: But that's not a big deal! I have Leafeon! Aww, such an adorable friend of mine, who loves plants too!

Thorn reluctantly cuddles with his Leafeon and Leafeon gives him soft licks. And then Thorn and others looks at Thunderstorm.

Thunderstorm jolts since he hates having attention suddenly. But, he picked up his pokémon and showed it to others.

Thunderstorm: Meet, Jolteon. My best buddy who understands me.

Solar: Your's look really ugly.

Thunderstorm: What the heck! What did you say, light bulb?!?!

Solar: you and Jolteon look ugly! (Blow raspberries)

Thunderstorm: Oh really then how good is yours!?

Solar: Mine is just like me!

And his pokémon comes up on to his shoulder when he pats his shoulder signing the Pokémon.

Solar: Meet Espeon! Just as cool looking and diligent as me. And also smart as well!

Blaze: (snorts) That is your pokémon!? Haha! You can't just talk about diligency ya know? That pokémon is way better than you in diligency!

Solar: Hey! And you don't get to talk about diligency either!

Quake: Atleast Blaze accepts that he is not diligent but you on the other hand-

Solar: Quake!

Espeon just stays silent sitting on solar's shoulder while Boboiboy, Amato and Mara giggle.

Cyclone: Oh yeah and your pokémon is pink and girly .... (Laughs)

Solar: Don't try to say that it is not best suitable for me! Hey- Don't laugh just because it's pink!

Quake: Why don't you choose Umbreon?? I mean it could be suitable for you.

Solar: I think before I choose! That belongs to Fang! He said he will have it...and it belongs to him now.

Fang: Yess! It is mine! Umbreon and I are really similar in powers. But, Solar... that's not the reason...

Cyclone: It's because YOU hate darkness! Solar! What are COWARD you are!

Solar: You AIR BRAT! SHUT IT! Then if you really think what is mine.. show me yours!

Solar points out to cyclone in which everyone's attention shift to cyclone.

Cyclone: I-Uh... HUH!? I DON'T HAVE A POKÉMON!!

Solar: That's your karma for teasing my pokémon..(scratches Espeon under its cheek)

Cyclone: I regret my life....

While Cyclone was sobbing, Thunderstorm turned to the other to see Blaze walking to the other side.

Thunderstorm: Blaze...Where are you going?

Blaze: No where.

Thunderstorm: Show me yours.

Blaze grins and His pokémon jumps from his back and onto the floor and they two make a cool pose together.

Amato: WOAH! SO COOL!