⭐ A Red Rose ⭐

Boboiboy was alone taking walk from this direction to that. While he was doing that repeatedly, Thorn pops out of nowhere and walks to Boboiboy. Solar was goofing around and noticed two from a roof top.
"Ohoho! You want to give that present to him, Thorn?" Solar mumbled himself and he jumped down onto the grass and walks towards them.
Boboiboy notices Thorn coming his side and was hiding something from him. "Thorn?" And then he hears some footsteps behind him, and he turns back to see Solar. "And.... Solar? What are you two doing here?" Asks Boboiboy.
"No, I just came here to accompany you in your 'idle' walk." Solar said. "Oh! Then you're welcome to accompany me. Actually, I was looking for someone to talk to me." Boboiboy looks at Thorn.
"What about you, Thorn? You've also to come to accompany me?" asked Boboiboy and Thorn replied, "I-I actually came here to give you a present, Boboiboy."
"Huh? Really? What present is that?" Boboiboy questioned.
"Um.... I just wanted to give it to you. I felt like giving it to you so, you could become happy!" Thorn said.
"Aww... Look someone just came to give our master a present!!" Solar exclaimed and Thorn gave a pout look thinking, "This light Bulb knows that I'm giving a present to him! He wants to ruin it!"
"Hey, Thorn? What are you thinking?"
Those words make Thorn snap out of his thought and he looks at Boboiboy who was looking at him for response and then at Solar who was behind Boboiboy, practically having a nosebleed. Thorn gave more innocent looks at Solar which made Solar think, "Stop, giving me those looks, YOU ARE TOO CUTE!" Luckily, he didn't say it out. When Boboiboy slowly shifted his glare to Solar to know why Thorn was looking behind him. But before Boboiboy turned back and looked at his face, Solar managed to wipe his nose blood away.
"W-Why are you looking at me?"
"Nothing. Thorn, what did you wanted to give me?"
"Ah-so... Here!"

What Thorn wanted to give Boboiboy was 'a Red Rose.' When Boboiboy looked at the rose, he covered his mouth with his hands and blushed slightly. "Is this what you wanted to give to me?" Boboiboy question hiding his embarrassed face. But he was giggling for himself for Thorn being so innocent.
"Yes! You did not like it??" Asked thorn in disappointment.
"Ah- I -I like it!" Said Boboiboy in embarrassment and sweat dropping feeling. Even though he was really felt embarrassed for it he just said it to make Thorn happy. But Solar messed it up.
"HAHAHAHAHAH! Seriously? You think he is girl!?"
"Hey! Why don't boys take a Rose?! But only girls can!?"
"Do you seriously know what a Red Rose means?"
"Oh? Um.... They say that it's a symbol for Love! Wait- You!"

Solar smirked at Thorn and Thorn realized what Solar meant for giving Boboiboy a Red Rose. Thorn kept a worried face and opened his mouth to reason.
"It's not what you think, Solar!"
"Oh? Then what else? If it's not that you could have given him a Yellow Rose that represents Friendship?"
"Wait then you say, A Red Rose is only used when Boys propose to Girls? Other than that, they never touch Red Roses?"
"Then what else? Hehe~ Now look! You are a boy who proposed to a girl! And that is boboiboy-!"

Solar points his gloved finger at Boboiboy who was hiding his face with hands and then revealed his pink face, He was so in shame and shyness about where the topic was going to. Then Solar smirks back at Thorn and Thorn scratches his non-itchy cheek in confusion.
"But Solar. Boboiboy is the one who said that Red Roses were his favorite! So, I grew a rose plant for him."
Boboiboy's embarrassed expression turns into horror and turns his face away from Solar who was giving him a dead pan expression and he mumbled himself. "Busted."

"Hey, Excuse me! Turn your face to me!"
With that Boboiboy turned his pink face to Solar. He had tears in his eyes. He almost cried out of embarrassment and laughter inside him.
"You never told me that your favorite flower was a Red Rose but a sunflower! Now you tell me that you genuinely like them or not!"
"I-I just said that to cheer him up, you know? But why do you get mad at me just for that?"
"What word is in a SUN-flower?"
"Um... You just shout it out loud. It has 'sun'."
"And what is the meaning of it?"
"Oh. I understand it now."
"Exactly! The moment you said that this flower is your favorite and there was the word 'sun' in it, I though that I was your favorite element!"

Boboiboy and Thorn dead panned at Solar. It was time since he had come up with dumb logics again. But thorn distracted it.
"Haiyah! It's fine you know I just gave in a new way, Boy to Boy!"
"Hmph" scoffed Solar.
"That's enough you two! Now, in my watch!" Yells Boboiboy and there they go inside Boboiboy's power watch. And he goes inside the garage and settles in. He is waiting for Amato who has went to school and will return at this time. Ever since Boboiboy went to the past world and found Amato (His dad but a kid) Who had agreed for Boboiboy to stay with him until he finds his way to go back.
And there Boboiboy hears some crashing sounds outside. "Oh. He's here." And as usual Amato runs in and throws his back aside and notices Boboiboy sitting right up ahead of him.
"Oh! What are you doing here?"
"What do you mean? You were the one who agreed for me staying here didn't you?"
"Yeesh! I wasn't asking that! I asked what you are doing sitting alone here?" Amato said that while placing his School ID in the cupboard while he noticed a Red Rose and he takes it out. Then Amato smirks and shows Boboiboy the rose. Boboiboy's eyes widen up and says, "Keep it back!"
"Dey! Since when you had a crush on a girl? Who is that lucky one? Did you try to propose her?"
Amato chuckles and Boboiboy's face turn pink again.
"I never had any crush! And that red rose is NOT what you think!"
And then Boboiboy starts chasing Amato off and while Amato still mocks him running away with the red rose in his hand.
"SERIOUSLY!? WHY DOES EVERYTHING THINK OF A GIRL WHEN THEY SEE A RED ROSE!?"
Boboiboy yells at himself.

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to think it's kinda ridiculous but my brain told me to do it. Lol. Part 3 comin up soon!