⭐ The Horrible Cookies. ⭐

It was evening where the sun was already starting to set. The mixture of Orange, magenta and dark blue gleamed in the sky upon the city of Kota Hillr where the lights in the houses start to lit up.

And as usual Boboiboy was in the garage thinking about something seriously. Spaced out, he didn't know any surroundings around him. Then, he got up from the chair and got outside.

"Where is he??" Said Boboiboy as his head peeked out looking for Amato from left to side. Then, he sighs calmly closing his eyes in disappointment. "I guess, he's going to be late."

He said as he got out from the garage and slamed the door shut. "I will just go out for a walk. I hope he knows where to find me." And then he walks out of the house to the right.

After sometime a cycle crashes into the garage from the left side. It was Amato again. But this time, he was so troubled as if he had done something wrong. There was visible haste in his actions and a tensed and a angry face.

While Mechabot was just drifting feely in the air as if nothing happened.

"BOBOIBOY!!"

Those loud words did not echo across the garage as Amato slamed to door open. Boboiboy was not in there.

"Ah...." Amato groaned slightly slapping his face in disappointment.
"He is not in here." Amato looks at Mechabot.

Mechabot: Hey, what is he going to do if you have exams tomorrow?

Amato: Because, he is smart and might be able to help me in this less time. But it seems that he might not be here......oh!

Amato jumps onto his chair and gets hysterical. Mechabot just deadpans at him.

"You know what? You have become dependent on him ever since he was here. Instead of mumbling you can use this second to study."

Mechabot said and grabbed the videogame console and started playing games. Amato turns the chair round to him, "Good for you. You don't need to go to school."

"Since when you have started behaving like a baby?"

"No! I was just looking for a helping hand!"

"But what about the previous results!? You have such low grades and now you can about getting good grades!?"

"I wanted to try and get good results now. So-"

"You need Boboiboy's help...Bla Bla Bla!!!"

Then when Amato unconsciously places a hand on his table. He felt something like a watch and when he looked further it was Boboiboy's power watch!

"Huh? Why is his watch here?"

"He might have forgotten it."

"Hmm...Maybe you are right."

Then the watch glows in seven colours which blinds Amato and he realises a minute that he actually activated the power.

Then a few seconds later, When Amato opens his eyes to see the seven elements in his garage. He jolted and hit his head on the board.

"Gaah!"

"H-Hey! Calm down, you've met us, didn't you?" Quake approaches Amato trying to calm him down.

"Y-Yeah. I-I know you..." Amato stands up. "But..."

"You've activated the power." Thunderstorm said while standing around in somewhere corner with his arms folded.