⭐ Scary Library ⭐

"Oh, come on!!!!! I don't want to study!!!!!" Amato groaned.

Boboiboy: Don't be silly. I'm telling you to do it.

Amato: Why should I listen to YOU?!

Boboiboy: Remember the deal that I made with you for a week?

Amato: R-Right.

Boboiboy: So, me and Mara are done with the books right over here.

Mara: Could you get us more books?

Amato: (Sighs) Do I really have a choice????

Boboiboy: No you don't. Or else-

Amato: I know! Please can I have some peace from the abuse for sometime?

Boboiboy: Then, do what I say.

Amato: Fine! What books do you want, you two?

Boboiboy: Get me something realted to.....Science?

Mara: History.

Amato: Okay. (Smirks) Boboiboy....? Would you want me to get one History book?

Boboiboy: (Deadpans) I specifically said, 'Science.'

Amato: Just kidding.

As Amato gets up from the table and walks to the bookshelfs, Boboiboy and Mara get in conversation with each other.

(Damn. So many books.....I hate them. Although seeing these many books is making me dizzy.) Amato thought for himself as he walks futher and deeper into the shelfs to find the wanted Genre of books.

Then Finally he found one of them before going further in.

Amato: Ah! Found it. This must be science....

Then he stops by and grabs three books by picking the topic. And then carrying them, he goes on to the opposite side to check on the History genre.

As he walks to check, the light flickers rapidly making a flickering electric sound that catches Amato's attention.

Amato: Huh? What was that?

That slightly scared Amato. He was such a scaredy cat at times especially when Mechabot is not around. Like now. Then, he shrugs and carries the books around by searching the shelves.

Amato: I can't believe just the three books be so heavy....

Boboiboy: Admit it, you really hate books. (Sideye.)

Amato: Gah!!!

Amato jolts and falls down on the floor due to Boboiboy appearing next to him suddenly. He was alone all this time and Boboiboy joined him.

The books flew in the air as Amato let them go in shock and Boboiboy catches them before they fall onto the floor.

Amato: That hurts! (Rubbing his butt) You really scared me there!

Boboiboy: Sorry. Hehe~ I thought you must be having a hard time finding the books so I thought I'd help you.

Amato: Thanks for the helping hand. (Pouts in angriness) By the way, I found your books so you can leave. I'll just get the History books that Mara asked and be back.

Boboiboy: Amato, I'm sorry. For treating you like that. And-

Amato: What happened now? It's just kinda fun okay? We'll soon make a deal to rule you for a next week again.