ELEVEN

As the news says, Damon Sims needs to decide if he wanted to go to Hawkins or stay at Bringston. In my opinion, it's his choice. Even Dr. P put a termen on his decision.

Right now I'm at dr. Patterson's for family dinner with Simone, Keisha, Nate, Cam, Damon, Thea, JR, Gabby, JR's girlfriend and Lando. We were watching the news when the video of Damon training at Hawkins appeared.

Thea left, mad, Damon tried to reason with her, without success, then we all went to eat. We were talking and having fun, until Dr. P said she had an announcement to make. We all waited for her to begin.

"Since I'm the President of Bringston, now, some of the sudents feel that I give you all special treatment with those family dinners.", she said.

"What are you trying to say auntie?", Simone asked.

"This is the last family dinner we'll have.", Dr. P said to us.

We all became sad and even started to cry a little, but that's just it. Another problem on this day.

After the dinner, we all went to campus, the girls going to their rooms, Damon and Cam in theirs and JR went back to KEK. Lando and I went to my room.

When we got inside and he closed the door, Lando began to kiss me, putting me on the bed, him staying above me. I began to smile in his kisses and I stopped him.

"What? I thought you liked it.", Lando said.

"I do, but I know you too damn well to know that something's up with you. So, tell me, what happened that you're so happy about?", I asked him.

"What if I'd come to Bringston?", he said, looking me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?", I asked him, confused by now.

"I mean, to study here, play here in the baseball team. Be with you.", Lando said.

"You know I'd want to, but how?", I asked him.

"Look, all you need to know is that if Damon takes the deal, I'll be free to go anywhere else I want.", Lando explained me.

"And how are you so sure that Damon will take the deal in the first place?", I said.

"Just, trust me on this, alright? By tomorrow evening I'll be a Bringston Lion, before everyone knows it. Alright beautiful?", Lando told me.

"Alright, but... if you do get a portal transfer, you won't get rid of me that easily.", I smiled at him.

"Didn't planned to.", he said, kissing me again.

The next morning, Damon really transfered to Hawkins, Nate told me, that meant one thing. Lando's gonna be at Bringston.

As I walked around the campus, I got a message from JR.

JR: Come, coach's office, now.

I read the message and went there. As I entered in, I saw Coach Marcus and Lando, talking.

"Ah, Laura, presumed you got JR's message.", coach Marcus said.

"I did, what happened coach?", I said.

"Welcome our new pitcher, Orlando Johnson. Make sure he gets along with the team and doesn't gets into trouble from the first day.", coach Marcus said, sending us away.

"Told you, beautiful. Now, where's the team? I wann make a good impression.", Lando said smiling as I led the way.

We went to the team's locker room. Everyone was staring at us and I began my speech.

"Boys, this is Orlando 'Lando' Johnson, you're new pitcher. I believe everyone knows him and I know what you think or might think about him or Damon's transfer, but I want y'all to welcome him in the Bringston family as you welcomed me. Can you do that?", I said to the whole team.

"Yes, ma'am.", JR said.

"What was that?", I asked again.

"Yes, ma'am!", the whole team said.

I left Lando with the team, then went back to the girls and Cam and talked about Simone's match that she has tomorrow, later on, JR and Lando joined us and I could already see a bond between the 2 boys. We talked for hours, making sure that she's okay and encouraging her.