Chapter 12: her nightmares

We crossed 1k yayyyy (i cried)
So to celebrate it.... a early update for my goofballs🥹💌
_______________________
Gulaab jesi ho aap, gulaab Lgti ho Halka sa muskura do lajawab Lgti ho.
________________________
Author's POV
He came back into their room completing his work only to find her sleeping peacefully.
He looked at the time it was already 1: 23 am. he sighed. And went to change his clothes.

Abhiman's POV

I streched my arms letting out a yawn. Closing my laptop. I did some streching. I know i shouldn't have left her in the room alone like the way I did. But the Idea of her loving someone else who's not me didn't settle well with me.
I love her. And i won't lose the women i love this time. I won't. I am done being fooled. I won't let her go. I made this mistake a long time ago. Not now. Not now or never. Even if i would have to fight with the whole damm world. I don't give a fvck about anything. She's mine and ONLY mine.

I came back only to find her sleeping peacefully.

I looked at the time it was already 1: 23 am. I sighed. And went to change my clothes.

I went to the wordrobe only to find all her clothes scattered around the floor. I shook my head. And neatly arranged all her things. The time I was done I was sweating. And then i decided to go take a shower.

After 20 mins~

I came back only to find her still asleep. I was walking towards prisha to plant a kiss on her forehead. I know it's inappropriate to kiss her without her consent but I guess itna toh chalta hai. I muffled a laugh and shook my head.

As i walked near her The scene before my eyes left me in shock.

Prisha was trembling slightly while mumbling something.

"Don't do this please. I beg you please" she pleaded choking onto her tears. She kept mumbling it.

"Prisha wake up meri jaan what happened?" I said while shaking her a Little bit.

After trying for several times i decided to sprinkle some water on her face . And she woke up with a jerk. I sat beside her.

"What happened prisha- i was cut off when she hugged me suddenly. She cried and cried. Making my heart rip apart into peices. I don't know who is responsible for this condition of hers but i swear if i found him or her I'll make them regret their existence.

"Shhh meri jaan. I am here. With you. Always. Tell me the name and you'll find him 10 feet down the ground." I cooed her gently taking her onto my lap. But she just hid her face into my neck and sobbed badly that her whole damm body trembled.

"You know one thing?Gulaab jesi ho aap, gulaab Lgti ho Halka sa muskura do lajawab Lgti ho." She sniffed more by hearing my words. Fvck this isn't going anywhere. Was it that bad? YESS. My brain yelled.

"If I could take all the pain from your heart and pour it into mine, I would. What can I do for you? Tell me ?" She didn't replied anything and sobbed more making my heart sink to my stomach.

"Prisha this is not how it works. You know right i am here for you?I asked gently moving my fingers in her brown lucious locks. She lifted her her head up from my neck. And nodded still crying.

"Will you tell me what are you feeling? Or what was the thing that made you cry?" I asked patting her back to help her reduce her hiccups so she could speak properly.

"I ca-n't des-crib-e ho-w I fe-el right n-ow" she said sobbing.

"Throw the words out I'll put them together." I told her, removing the hairs dangling over her face.

"I'm bad with words" She said, staring at me with her tears spilling eyes.

"I'm good at reading eyes" I replied wiping her tears that were flowing from her eyes.

"Shh, calm down. I am here and I will not let anyone harm you. Now, stop crying." I told her while rubbing her back gently.

"No- monster- monster" prisha couldn't say it properly but yeah she still was crying.

"Monster?" I  repeated.

"Mon-ster" prisha mumbled again.

"I am here, ain't i?" I asked her.

"Ji" she nodded mekely.

"I will not let that monster come to you ok?" I assured her.

"NO! He will find me" prisha said as she cried even more, to which he completely hid her in his arms.

"See? Just like this, I'll hide you from any harm or anything that you are afraid of." I said while rubbing her back.

She wrapped her hands around my neck tightly and cries softly. I didn't stop rubbing her back. After an hour of  consoling her I could hear her breathing softly indicating that she has fallen asleep. Not wanting to disturb her So, I very gently lay her down on the bed before covering half of her body with the comforter.

I planted a soft kiss on her forehead before looking at her tear stained face.

"Hurt Is the word I am feeling right now. Nobody could make me feel this and I know nobody can do it, other than prisha. I didn't feel this when i was with *her* "

"I won't force you to share the thing that is troubling you, but the day you come to me and says the name of the person who is responsible for your this state will be found 10 feet under the ground. I don't know what's bothering you or what you're so scared of. But I know one thing for sure that I will not let anything happen to you. I will make sure to love you like the way you desire, the way you want with the exact amount of it and the amount will depend on me."

I let out these words unconsciously looking at her sleeping form.
_______________________________
Ik it's short but i swear I'll make it up to you all. It's just my mind is kinda messed up.
That's it for today.💌❤️✨
What do you think is the reason behind her nightmares?
And why are you all not voting huh? My goofballs are getting spoiled huh? Ok then I won't update this until i have at least 40 votes 🤡✋🏻