Chapter 30: he did not open his eyes

HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFBALLLLLLLLLSSSS!!!

I have made certain changes in this novel, prisha ki age pehle 19 thi but ab meine 22 kar di hai, legal age for marriage is 21 that is the reason i made this particular change. 🫶🏻

I know I was supposed to update on Monday but, i completed writing it today itself, and I was like post kar hi deti hun. Today's update kinda left me broken, i cried so much that my eyes hurt real bad.

Zyada time na waste karte hue, you can proceed with the story!
Hope you will like today's update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{["Na jaane ye zamaana, Kyun chaahe re mitaana, Kalank nahi ishq hai kaajal piya, Kalank nahi ishq hai kaajal piya" - Kalank]}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRISHA'S POV
I am settled on my seat. The flight will be taking off anytime now. My worries, that pain, that aching heart of mine, they are not calming.
My heart is burning. How can this possibly happen? Why can't I just live in peace? Am i cursed ?

I silently prayed for both my families. I cannot bear to let anything happen to anyone. I cannot.

All the time my thoughts kept me awake, but after sometime i found myself drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stepping out of the airport my sight fell on dharya, he seemed to be waiting for me.
I walked up to him, he looked at me coming towards him, he smiled a little, a fake smile it seemed.

"Laiye bhabhi-sa ye bag hum le lete hein" he said and i gave it to him. (Now you must be wondering ki prisha ke pass bag toh nahi tha, toh mere bhole goofballs, she must at least have been carrying a bag in which her basic requirements will be right? Like her charger, phone, passport, tissues etc)

"Dharya hospital chalo please" i pleaded him, and he replied with a quick nod.

We both walked towards the car, and settled down real quick. And he drove off to the hospital. All the while my eyes burned with tears brimming out of them. I sat there fidgeting with my mangalsutra. I was scared to death. I was in no state to even think about a life without him. WHY? Why is it happening? Why? My tears flowed free from the edge of my eyes. I probably am looking like a mad woman right now, my puffy red eyes, my messed up hairs, my sindoor smeared up on my forehead, Nevertheless I cared less. My thoughts radiate every worst scenario ever. My heart feared to lose what it loved the most. My eyes craved to see him.

"Plea-se Dha-rya ja-ldi cha-lo" i uttered, my throat hurts, from all the crying and wailing I did.

"Ji bhabhi-sa" he responded back, and speeded up the speed of his car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stepped out of the car and as soon as I did, i sprinted inside the hospital, and I was followed by Dharya.

As i walked inside I saw the receptionist, i asked her where Maan was, she told me to wait inside the waiting room, as the doctors were still in, checking Maan. I nodded my head, walking towards the waiting room. Racing against time and battling tears, we arrived at the hospital. The sterile corridors echoed our anxious footsteps. The receptionist confirmed Maan's admission and directed us to the waiting area.

As i entered there, I saw my family as in, mumma, papa ji, Kiara, Yash, and all the other family members. They looked devastated. Just like me. Mumma lifted her head up, as soon as she saw me she got up from her seat, her eyes looked quite similar to mine, puffy and red. I walked towards her more like ran, i landed myself in her embrace. And that was when i broke down completely. The silent tears that were quietly flowing out of my eyes, turned into painfully sorrowful sobs. I screamed, cried and screamed and lost my balance and fell over my knees but mumma didn't leave me. My sobs mixed up with her consolation.

Soon, a doctor approached, his face carrying the weight of difficult news. Pri's heart raced as the doctor explained Maan's critical condition due to the accident. The room became a vacuum, drowning their hope in a sea of despair.