Chapter 23: The whole day

Heyyyyyyyyyyy goofballs!
We have officially completed 3k votesssssssss!!!!
(An early update for you'all)

Thank youuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you'all 😭💌✨

And yeah your get well soon comments made me feel sooooo good 🥹🤌🏻

(READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING)

I am literally so happy about that...but...
I encountered a hate comment yesterday. And i blocked that person. That person wrote so many bad things because i didn't pair prisha with rudra. Does that even make sense? I have already said in the introduction part that this is a love triangle and if you are sensitive don't continue this story! I was literally burning sick yesterday! And this sort of behaviour won't be accepted! I know I am being kind of rude but goofballs I can't help it....you know i have been trying to manage both my book and personal stuff and if you guys will behave like this then of course it will make me feel demotivated. Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section!

~your author
_________________________
Sorry for being rude but that wasn't for you my lil goofballs, it was for some idiotic creatures 😭👍🏻

And yeah one of the lil goofballs asked me in my DM if there's any explicit scene in this book. Sorry to say but this is an old schooled romance book / closed door romance.
Hope you'all won't mind ♡
__________________________
Ishare aankhe karti gyi
Lab unhe dhakte gye
~Ain
__________________________

Author's POV

Prisha awoke to the soft glow of morning light, her room adorned with twenty elegantly wrapped gifts. She looked around but couldn't find Abhiman. She got up and rubbed her eyes to clear her vision. As she got She looked around in search of her phone but instead she felt hands snaking around her waist.

"Happy birthday, meri jaan" Abhiman whispered, his eyes filled with affection. Prisha felt a warmth in her heart.

"Thank you" she said facing him.

"My pleasure darling" he said as he bowed dramatically making her giggle.

After their little romantic moment prisha walked into the washroom to complete her morning business.

As she walks in her sight held a view of a bouquet filled with roses and a chit over it.

The chit said "ye phool mere phool ke liye ♡" the chit was adorned with a lil cute heart at the end.
With a constant smile over her face she walked out of the washroom with a cute dress that she found hanging in the bathroom with a chit attached that said "the dress will be honoured if you cared you wear it". She giggled recalling that chit.

"Jaan lene ka irada hai kya mohtarma?" Abhiman playfully Said as soon as his sight fell on his beloved wife.

"Humara jaan lene ka toh nahi par aapka Dena ka irada lagta hai" she played along making his eyes go wide as this was something he never expected. But he felt content that she finally was opening up to him.

"Sahi lagta hai aapko" and their come his old Isha back again blushing over his ways around words.

After their cute romantic moment they decided to walk down the dining hall and greet everybody.

"Good morning Mumma" said prisha in her loud melodious and chirpy voice.

"Good morning meri laado" Abhiman's mother reciprocated the enthusiasm.

"Aaj meine meri laado ke liye sab kuch uski pasand ka bnaya hai" she said lovingly placing her hand over prisha's head.

"Bhabi-sa this is for you" said Kiara kneeling down with a rose in her hand.