chapter 33 : EXYZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author aaj phir trauma degiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Sorry in advance goofballs 😭👍🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{"Oh Jinke Liye Hum Rotey Hain, Wo Kisi Aur Ki Baahon Mein Sotey Hain" - Jinke Liye (Neha Kakkar)}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a week since Abhiman has been discharged from the hospital, Prisha took really good care of him, that helped him recover fast.

As now Abhiman was all fine, the trio of Kiara, Yash and dharya decided to have some fun.

Tonight, Yash and Kiara had insisted that they all go out and have some fun. Despite their initial reservations, Prisha and Abhiman had agreed to join them. Little did they know that this night would turn out to be quite eventful.

"All ready?" Abhiman asked looking at prisha fixing her dress.

"Yess" prisha passed him a sweet shy smile.

He held out his hand indicating prisha to hold it, which she gladly did. They both smiled at each other before walking downstairs.

There stood the three of the monkeys. The three of them looked at the couple stepping down with awe.

"Hayeee kitne pyare lag rahe ho aap dono" Kiara said keeping a hand over her chest.

"Bhai-sa ka toh pata nahi lekin meri bhabhi-sa toh ekdum pari jaisi lag rahi hein, hayeeeeee" Yash exclaimed, grinning widely.

"Mukka mar ke dant Tod Dene hai meine tere, battisi dikhana band kar" Abhiman said glaring at him.

"Pehli baar kuch sahi bola hai is bandar ne" Dharya said agreeing with Yash.

"Mein bandar? Toh Tu gian" Yash retorted back.

"Aur tu suneo" Dharya said sarcastically.

"Bas bas, hum sabhi hi pyare lag rahe hein" prisha said dissming their fight.

"Chale phir?" Kiara said as everyone nodded.

~~~~~~~~

Yash had booked a VIP table at one of the most exclusive clubs in town. As they made their way inside, they were greeted with loud music, flashing lights and the smell of alcohol. The place was buzzing with energy and the dance floor was packed with people.

Aadvik and lakshay were invited too, they never really had a chance to meet prisha and they wanted to meet her, so Abhiman decided to tag them along with all of them.

The group settled at their table and ordered some drinks. Abhiman, being a billionaire, didn't hesitate to splurge on the most expensive bottle of champagne for everyone to enjoy. Prisha, on the other hand, was feeling a little out of place. She wasn't used to the party scene and felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Jaana? Are you comfortable?" Abhiman asked sensing her discomfort. Prisha passed a small smile at him and nodded her head.

Dharya got up and gestured everybody to get on the dance floor, Abhiman as usual refused, Kiara somehow managed to convince prisha, currently She was dancing with Yash and Kiara, while Abhiman watched them with a smile on his face. She was having the time of her life.

Prisha saw him sitting there sipping onto his drink, not liking the Idea of him consuming alcohol Prisha went towards him and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the dance floor.

Abhiman couldn't resist her infectious energy and went along with her. They danced together, laughing and spinning around. But as they danced, Prisha stumbled and fell, causing Abhiman to catch her in his arms.

"Ouchh" prisha hissed in pain, making Abhiman widened his eyes.

"Jaan? You ok?" Abhiman immediately asked with his voice laced with concern.