Chapter 15 : dealing with it pt.2

No shariys for today 😭👍🏻
________________
Author's POV

With rage filled up in their nerves, they steeped in the canteen. Making the students there widened their eyes, as they knew who these three were.

" step out everybody except Rina and her minions, let me also know who this Rina is" dharya's voice came out deeper and louder than expected as he entered the canteen with Yash and Kiara.

Without a word they all stepped out one by one, leaving them alone.

"Kiara mam mujhe pata nahi tha wo apki bhabhi thi ." She spoke out hurriedly out of anxiety.

"Mujhe paheliyan bujhane ki aadat nahi hein, line up." Dharya said in his dominating voice. They paired up in a line.

"Tum mein se bhabhi-sa ka dupatta kisne hath lagaya tha?" Yash asked with his gaze moving accross the three.

"Shreya did!" One of them spoke out of fear.

"Yash- i mean sir, M-mene nahi kiya! Rina did all the things!" She pointed at the leader. Sherya yelled with horrified expressions.

Yash scoffed at her stupid remark.

"Kiara hold Rina" Yash said more like demanded, he had a blade in his hands.

"Which hand did you use to touch bhabhi sa's dupatta?" Yash asked to which she didn't answered anything.

"I don't like to repeat myself, nor will I show any mercy, to any of you" Yash said.

"R-igh-t o-n-e" she replied being a shuttering mess.

Yash didn't wasted any more time and gave a big ass cut on her palm. And her gaze went to her palm dripping red in blood. She started crying like a miniac. Making Kiara chuckle out loud

"Aww already crying sweetheart? Come on sweetheart there's a lot more to come on your way." Kiara said with that evil look on her face.

"Who slapped bhabhi-sa?" Kiara asked and was looking at them with rage. Making them gulp hard.

"Niyasa did" Shreya said.

"I didn-'t kn-ew sh-e was fro-m your fa-mily " niyasa shut her mouth immediately and winced when kiara tightened her grip around her wrist. And she started wiggling under Kiara's tight grip.

Kiara went towards her and slapped her harder across the face.

"Now coming to a conclusion, i won't repeat myself, if i find any of you guys doing this shit again, you won't face us, but the husband of prisha, bhabhi-sa." Said Yash.

"I guess now you know better not to mess up with the Rajwansh family" Yash said with a sinister smile on his face.

"A word out of here, and you'll find what a living hell is." Dharya said before walking out along with Kiara and Yash.

They knew even if they dared to open their mouth they will be the one to get in trouble.

The three of them left from there completing their work.
_____________________________
I know bohot chota update hai, but abh author ka deemag nahi chal ra 🙂👍🏻
This is it for today 🫂💜
And also i took my brother's hospot to upload this chapter🤓👍🏻
If possible I'll try to upload the next chapter.(if you won't vote i won't upload either 🥰☺️👍🏻)
Ohkk so byeee-my Goofballs 🤍💌✨