Chapter 13: Bullies

"Ishq mein inteha nahi to ishq mein kya maza?
Inteha mein ishq nahi toh inteha se kya maza?" ~Ain
_______________________________
Prisha's POV

It's already been 3 days since the nightmare incident and I am still avoiding talking to Hukum.

I know i should tell this to hukum he has the right to know about my past Yet, I am scared to recall the most horrible part of my life. So, I am going to wait for the correct time, and then I will reveal everything.

Everything aside, I have gotten close to Yash Kiara and dharya. Especially Yash devar sa. He reminds me of rishab Bhaiya. And Kiara, she reminds me of Sneha di. And about Dharya devar sa, he's the most caring one yet the most practical one.

I have asked hukum to let me go to the college. And he agreed to it without any hesitation.

I am Right now getting ready for my college. Today's my first day in this new college. Sadly I don't have Abhi beside me. He was my personal cheerleader and supported me in my both bad and good decisions I took in my life. I kinda miss him. It's not like we don't talk anymore. We do. But I want him here.

I heard a horn indicating that hukum is waiting outside for me. I prayed for the last time before heading out.

I settled down in his car. And he drove off.

There's heavy traffic outside. I looked outside and I saw a child selling "gajray"

"I wanna buy them" i mumbled while pouting.

"Wait for me I am coming in a while" he says and i nodded my head at him.

He goes in the direction of that kid who was selling gajray and i could see him buying a pair of gajray.

He came back. And settle down on his place. And lifted the gajray in the air.

"Can I ?" He asked indicating that he wants to tie those gajray on my hair.

"You can" saying this i giggled because this is actually cute... I so wanted to have this kinda moment in my life and it's happening today.

As i turned around i could feel his hands doing their work on my hairs. But I felt him struggling with it.

And the next moment I felt hot breaths over my neck . Indicating that he is closer to me. My heart sank to my stomach. Bhai inko koi dur karo merese. I thought

"Done!" He exclaimed as soon as he was done.

"Tha-nk you" i managed to say while shuttering And he showed me his hundred watt smile. Heck- why am I shuttering. STAY STRONG. STAY STRONG. HE IS SCARY BUT HE WON'T EAT YOU. i thought.

"You quite have the habit of saying things out loud, don't you?" He said making me widen my eyes. He smiled looking at me.

"He should smile more often" i thought having absolutely no control over my mind.

"If that is so, you should know that you are the reason behind it." he said making my eyes go wide.

Did I say that out loud? I thought.

"Very loud" he said making me more embarrassed. The rest of the ride was spent in silence.

After 15 mins~

He opened the car's door for me, and i stepped out of the car,

"Yash will be around here. If you have any problem then inform it to him he'll take care of it" He said and i nodded my head And he left before giving me his smile.

I started walking into the entrance of the college...i slowly walked into the corridor of the college keeping my gaze down.
I bumped into someone and I lifted my gaze up. Only to find that I bumped into a girl. She had a whole group standing a step behind her.