Chapter 32: Happiness

Ohk first all showwyyyyyy itni late update ke liye, my examinations are going on. Will try to update as soon as I get free.! Love you all!!
~your author
~~~~~~~~~~~~
( "Kisi ki muskurahaton pe ho nisar, kisi ka dard mil sake to le udhar" - Anari)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days passed by and Abhiman showed signs of improvement. But he was still too weak to eat solid food. The doctors advised Prisha to feed Abhiman liquid food.

Abhiman being Abhiman threw tantrums to eat hospital cooked meals, that was when prisha took the matters in her own hands. She herself cooked his meals, it used to be mostly porridge, daal chawal, khichdi, soup, mashed potatoes and many other stuff.

She was as usual feeding him with her hands, while he was eating it like a happy child. He wanted nothing more than this, he wanted to just sit and admire her forever. Even forever seems less to him.

"Hum kabse kuch keh rahe hein aapse, aapka dhyan kaha hein?" Prisha asked pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Hum sun rahe hein, aap bolti jayein" Abhiman said making her raise eyebrows.

"Accha ji? Chalen batayen hum kya bol rahe the?" She asked him, not believing that he was paying any head to her words.

"Aap hume yeh keh rahi thi, ki hume aaram karna chahiye, hume apna khayal rakhna chahiye." He told her, while she just nodded at him, feeding him another morsel.

"Can we please go back home?" Abhiman's rant started, it's nothing new. He's been saying this for the past few days. Prisha sighed.

"Kya hogaya hai aapko Maan? Kesi behki behki baatein kar rahen hai aap?" Prisha said shaking her head while stuffing morsels full of daal chawal in his mouth.

He chewed it before saying "Hume aapse kuch zyada hi pyar hogaya hai, behek toh hum use din Gaye the jis din hum aapke pyar mein gir gaye the"

"Chup rahiye bilkul. Pata bhi hai hum kitne daar Gaye the aapke us prank ki vajah se? Hume laga tha ki aap hume bhul gaye" prisha said as she tilted her face sideways, while folding her hands over her chest.

"Your name, Your voice, your love, your fragrance, your touch, everything about you, and especially you. All of it is engraved within me. I can even recognise you from your heartbeat. Nobody can make it fade. Not you. Not me." Abhiman said as he kept his index finger on her chin, tilting it in his direction.

"Hufff kaha se utha ke laate hein ye romantic lines aap? Aapse hum nahi jeet sakte, na baaton mein na hi kisi aur cheez mein, after all my husband is an all rounder, no?" Prisha said chuckling, while smiling cutely.

"If you want I'd never be right. You would win every argument. Every game, you would win everything, including my heart. As it should be." Abhiman said opening his mouth, taking in another morsel full of food.

"Aishhh khana khaye chup chap" prisha said as he chuckled softly at her innocence.

Prisha took it upon herself to take care of Abhiman. She made sure that he was comfortable and had all the necessary things by his side. She would sit by his bed every day, feeding him daal chawal with her own hands. Seeing her love and dedication, Abhiman's condition started to improve rapidly.

Prisha never left his side, not even for a second. She knew that she was his strength and her love for him would help him recover faster.

Abhiman was done eating his food. And now it was the last morsel he was about to consume, prisha forwarded a mouthful of morsels. He took it in his mouth and bit on her fingers lightly, making her wince a little. She looked at him wide eyed while he just innocently passed her a small smile.

"Ye kya tha Maan? Bilkul doggy ki tarah Katta hai aapne, janwar Bane ka shauk Chad Gaya hai kya aapko?" Prisha said fake glaring at him, while he just passed her a slay smirk.

"Bhaw bhaw" he fake barked making her eyes go wide.

"Aapka accident ke baad dimag pura kharab hogaya hai Maan, sharam nahi aati ese biwi ke sath flirt karte hue?" Prisha said, her mouth wide open.

"Sharam ka toh pata nahi par jab bhi aap esi maasoomiyat bhari baate karti hein, toh aapko humare bacchon ki maa banane ki feeling zarur aati hei" Abhiman stated shamelessly, making prisha's face turn red due to shyness.

Abhiman being the shameless person he is, pulled her closer by keeping his hand on the nape of her back, making her gasp.

"Chore hume, koi aa jayega" Prisha said slightly pushing him away, meanwhile he tightened his hold around her.

"Koi nahi aayega" Abhiman assured her, making her shake her head, Abhiman leaned in, he was about to join his lips with her Petal ones, but Prisha pushed him, when she heard the clearing of throat.

Abhiman and prisha looked up, only to find the nurse standing there Blushing, while standing with her head hung low.

"Si-r vo actua-lly, aap-ki fam-ily yah-a aa-yi hai. Aa-pse mil-ne" she shuttered, making Prisha widen her eyes.

"You can go, tell them to come inside" Abhiman uttered in his cold tone.

She nodded her head and left after bowing her head.

One by one everybody came, blessed him. And not to forget how mumma scolded him for being a reckless fellow and driving like a drunkard.

Abhiman was sipping on his juice that prisha brought, that was when he heard his dadi say

"Jaldi se Ghar aaja beta, hume bhi Marne se pehle humare pota poti ka chehara dekhna hai" dadi stated making him choke on his juice, he coughed hard, while prisha patted his back.

"Seriously dadi? I am literally on a hospital bed right now" Abhiman said, recovering from his deadly cough.

"Heyyy bhagwan matlab mein chacha nahi banunga? Exactly lagi kaha aapko?!?" Yash yelled, making everyone burst out in laughter.

"Yash fvcking Rajwansh shut the damn up" Abhiman glared at Yash.

"Isko for real mental hospital mein chor ke aana chahiye" Dharya said sarcastically.

"Miracle, janwaro jaisi baat karne laga hai ye gadha, Tujhko toh zoo mein se bahar kon nikala?" Yash scoffed as he stated this.

"Tujhe jesa uncultured bandar Jo paal rakha hai, tere liye hi janwaro wali bhasha sikhi, Varna tereko kon samajhta?" Dharya replied back in a very slay tone.

"Tum logo ne fukk ke Rakhi hai?" Abhiman finally spoke out, being done with their conversation.

"Kaise apman janik baatein kare ho sab, eww" Kiara said making a disgusting face.

"Chill kar Teri baat nahi hori" Yash said, frustratedly, prisha and Abhiman muffed their laughter.

"Us chill ki pill bana, aur tu hi kha le" Kiara said pointing her finger at Yash, making everyone burst out laughing.

"Ab Teri jaise chapri se suggestions lun?" Yash scoffed.

"Mere itne standards nahi gir ve hein ki tujh jaise saarfire ko apne kimti suggestions dun" Kiara said flipping her hairs.

"Baal Tut jayenge, mat kar" dharya said, making her gape at his words, both Yash and Dharya hi-fied.

"Sab ke sab janwar ho" Abhiman's mother said shaking her head looking at the drama unfolding and they all looked at her making innocent faces.

"Meri laadoo ko chor ke tum sab gadhe ho" Abhiman's mother said walking towards prisha and planting a small kiss on her forehead, making her giggle.

"Maa haad hai, aapka beta bimar pada hai aur aap apni bahu ko pyar kar rahi ho? Not fair yarr" Abhiman said making a fake sulky face.

"Han jaise meri Bahu hi thi vo Jo us raat sharabiyo ki tarah car chala Rahi thi? Haina?" Abhiman's mother said with her voice filled with sweet sarcasm. Meanwhile Abhiman shook his head.

He looked at his family who were laughing happily, he would want this to never end. He smiled looking at his family. It was all of them being happy. He can't be more grateful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chotu sa tha ik ik but Aaj ke liye itna hi!
Vote target 700 !
Byeeeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~