~ONE~

So guys,
As promised here is the first part of the story...
Hope u all will enjoy it...
___________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV

BEEP!!!
BEEP!!!
BEEP!!!

Like always I woke up to alarm. Getting ready I went towards our home gym at 4:30 am.

After doing workout for more than 2 hours I was all dench in sweat

After doing workout for more than 2 hours I was all dench in sweat. GYM was always a heaven place to me, it always helps me to take out the stress and frustration from my mind both from personal and professional life.

After the workout I headed towards my room for getting ready for the office.

After getting ready I went towards the dinning table

After getting ready I went towards the dinning table. Most of the members were seated except my sweet brother (note the sarcasm).

Wishing "GOOD MORNING" to everyone I sat on my place.

"ABHI HERE IS YOUR COFFEE" Maa said keeping the coffee mug on the table. And I took the mug nodding.

It's not that we don't have servants for cooking but I prefer the coffee and meals made by maa and chachi. Not only I , the whole family prefer the foods made by maa and chachi.

"GOOD MORNING ALL" A loud shout came from non other than my brother Ayush. The most fun - loving and energetic person of the family after Diya. Currently Diya is not here otherwise the dinning room could have turned into a circus.

Between the breakfast dadu cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.
"Today we have a party at VERMAS for the success of there company, all have to come and especially You Abhi " Leaving no room for discussion.

Everyone nodded including me. It's not that I don't know or don't want to go, I just avoid gathering.

Vermas are our most trusted and loyal partners from dadu's time. Dadu and Adhiraaj Verma are best friends. And now the VERMA AND CO. 'S CEO is Amrik Verma who is a very hard working man, who turned the group going to soil to the top groups of the world. I really appreciate his hard work.

Completing my breakfast I went to office and the day went in blur with few meeting.

I came to my cabin all Exgushted and sat on my head chair from where I can see the whole hustle and bustle of the capital city of  India . I was busy in my thoughts when I heard the ringing of my phone flashing the name of my best friend ABHISHEK SINGHANIA. He is the CEO of SINGHANIA GROUPS AND CO. He is the most fun - loving person. Only in the world he have the guts to test my patience . He was always with me in both my ups and downs, and in the Mafia world he is the only person who I shares all my secrets and the only person who knows my past.
Leaving the thoughts I picked up the call and started talking with him. After talking for a few minutes we ended up the call.

Watching the big clock hanged on the wall of my office I noticed it was already 6:00pm . I have to hurry up to home otherwise I will get late and have to hear a long lecture both from dadu and maa.

Taking my coat I left my office and most of the employees are shocked to see me leaving early because I don't leave early. I always emerge my self in work to avoid unwanted thought.
They all greeted me and I left the office with all my glory towards the gate.
And there was my Audi A4 and one car infornt of my car and one at the back both are filled with guards.

One guard opened the door and I sat inside and said "To Raichand Mansion "and driver replyed with yes sir and started the car. I engrossed myself in the phone.

Within 1 hour we reached Raichand mansion. The guards opened the gate and car stoped infront of the main door.
One guard opened the door and I headed inside the home.

There was no one in the hall may be all are getting ready, so I directly
went towards my room.

Throwing the coat on the couch I laid myself on the bed and relaxed after a half - tiring day.

There was a slight knock on the door and the door clicked open revealing my maa.

"Omg Abhi u r not ready till now it's 7:15 PM and u r going to be late, go and get ready fast" She said in one go without any pause. I just giggled and said as u say maa and went directly towards washroom to get read.

Getting ready in my three piece green tuxedo and a black bow with gelled hair and fixing my watch I came out and wore my shining black shoes. Then I sprayed one of the most expensive perfume of the world and I was all ready.

I saw the time and it was already 7:45 PM so I went downstairs and there was dadu, maa, papa, chachi and chachu and Ayush was coming from his room and there was no trace of diya

I saw the time and it was already 7:45 PM so I went downstairs and there was dadu, maa, papa, chachi and chachu and Ayush was coming from his room and there was no trace of diya. "Uffs why the hell on the earth girls take so much time" I said jokingly

"Abhi this is nothing, what will happen when u will bring your bride and she will take time to get ready" Maa said

"Tab to bhai bhabhi pe gussa bhi nahi kar sakte" Abhi said and I glared at him.

"How I am looking " Said my little princess diya

"So beautiful, so elegant just looking like a donkey" Ayush said teasingly

"U stupid morron" Diya said angrily

Uffs there bickering, they in there twenty s and they were fighting like a 5 year old kids.

Maa and chachi stop there bickering and we all headed towards our car.

Dadu, papa, maa, chachi and chacha in one car.

Me , diya and ayush in one car and three cars of guard following as. (Security is must)

Within 30mins we reached the VERMA MENSION.

And There we met Misi bhabhi , Armaan bhai and my little boy Avyansh.

We all headed together towards the entrance.
___________________________________________
So it was the very first chapter.

Hope u all liked it....

Feel free to comment.....

Plz vote......

Bye!!!
Author !!!!!

Stay tuned for next update!!!!