~SIX~

HEY GUYS,

YOUR AUTHOR IS BACK ....

YOU ALL ARE WELCOMED TO THE WEDDING FUNCTIONS OF OUR RUHANIKA AND ABHIMAAN.......

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHNIKA'S POV

Its have been three days to the engagements and all the Raichands have went  to there home and the preparations for the wedding are in full fledge.

Today is my Mehendi and Sangeet and tomorrow is Haldi and WEDDING.

From the day of our engagement he have neither tried to come near me nor talked to me.

I didn't feel good when he directly went just after the engagement without informing anyone, means I know it is a forced marriage for us but its nothing bad to just show up for the happiness of others. Bhai and Dadu were so tensed that day and I didn't like it at all but I also can't do anything. 

I feel nervous when he is around me but never for once I feel distinguished being near him. I feel like home when I am near him, he feel more close to me than any other. I never felt this kind of bond with any other not even with mom.

I heard my phone ringing and it was Sara bhabhi. I picked the call and heard "Ruhu get ready fast we are going after 10mins". I replied with "yes bhabhi" and hung the call.

Yes, the whole wedding is going to happen in one of the hotels of Raichands with only few closed friends. 

I just don't know why this all is happening, first the announcement of marriage and the marriage just within a week.

"OMG Ruhu you are looking so beautiful, kisi ki najar na lage" bhabhi said and put the khol behind my ear.  

"Ruhu bohot pyaari  lag rahi ho tum, pata hin nahi laga ki tum itni bari kab hogayi" bhai said with his moistening eyes and hugged me. 

(Ruhu you very beautiful, didn't know when you got this old.) 

"Now you both don't start, keep it for vidai" bhabhi said making the atmosphere normal.

Bhai patted my head and we all moved towards the hall and all together in different cars went to the resort where the wedding is happening. 

We reached the resort and already all the raichands were present there.

I touched the feet of all the elders and they all blessed me and Maa took me into a heart warming hug. For the first time I felt and motherly hug from someone. 

I looked here and there, it was decorated very beautifully and all were present except him. 

Maa took me to the stage and told the mehndi artist to start the work and later Diya came and joined me and we talked a lot and almost 2 artist were about to finish there work on my hands and legs and still he was not there in his own mehndi and sangeet. What kind of person he is.

Suddenly one of the mehndi artist asked me what is the name to be written and Diya replied in stead of me " ABHIMAAN RAICHAND" and his name is only giving me goosebumps. 

I heard hooting and whistling from the front and I saw that side and there was my would be husband walking with all his glory and looking damm! handsome in his outfit. Ayush was whitling beside him. 

He came to stage and our eye meet for a second and I got lost in those chocolate brown orbs. I didn't get to know when he sat beside me.