Character sketch

HEY guys,

Its not an update but I can see many of you are not clear of the character name and all so it is the character sketch of all the characters. 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                      ||  RAICHAND FAMILY ||

|| Khirod Raichand||

head of the family and grandfather of Abhimaan, Ayush and Diya. 

A casual and fun loving man but strict when it comes to his or his family' s reputation. A man who believe all the old tradition. 

||  Alok Raichand and Sloka Raichand ||

Eldest son and daughter-in-law of Khirod Raichand .father and mother  of Abhimaan Raichand and Ayushman Raichand.

A very good, fun loving and caring couple. Both are humble and sweet . Love their family very much. 

||Trilok Raichand and Avni Raichand||

Younger son and daughter-in-law of Khirod Raichand. Father and mother of  Diya Raichand. 

A very hard working and cooperative couple. Their family means everything to them. Avni was previously working as the accountant in the Raichand Groups and Co.  They had a love marriage.

||Ayush Raichand||

Younger son of Alok and Sloka. Currently studying MBA. His role model is his brother and want to become like him. Loves his brother more than anything. 

||Diya Raichand|| 

The only daughter of Trilok and Avni. Currently studying fashion designing. The Apple of everyone's eye. Loving caring and good nature. LOve both here brother. 

___________________________________________________________________________

THAT IT 

WILL BE UPDATING SOON.....