~THIRTY- THREE~

HEY GUY,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE......

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV 

"First let me say....." I said

"Hmm...say....." he said

"It all happened on the tenth day of my father's death, I was siting in balcony of my room looking at the stars and crying for him to come back to me because after his death my mom have distanced from me and stopped loving me the way she was loving me when papa was there. All are crying and mourning on there loss but no one thought what I must be going through. Then I heard the door clicking sound and saw one of the cousin brother of mom was standing there and looking at me but I was too young to understand his lustful graze. Then he came and sat beside me consoling me and for a moment I cried in his arms and he gave me a chocolate to consol me. Then he started to roam his hands on my back which made me uncomfortable but shrugging up I continued to eat the chocolate and then he suddenly opened the chain of my frock making it lose and I stood up from his side and was about to run away but the he hold my wrist and pulled me towards him and said "You will be my little fuck doll to night" and grabbed my hairs tightly and when I shouted he slapped me hard that my lips started bleeding and then he tied my mouth with a cloth and dragged me to the bed and throwed me harshly on the bed and hovered over me and I tried to protest him by kicking and beating up it was all vain infront of the huge man. Then he harshly pulled.....my frock down.........leaving me in only in my undergarments. I kicking his male part and he fell and I tried to run but that man stood up and slapped me so much that my cheeks are burning intensely then .... he tried my hand and said "You little slut you need punishment for this act of yours" and took out his belt and started beating me mercilessly on my stomach and thighs and I was all begging to stop him but non heard my voice and he beat me till I got unconscious. 

When I got my conscious I was in hospital and my mother and than man was beside me. Seeing me awake my mother came near me and said " You bitch dare you say it to anyone I will make sure to make your life hell." and went away and that man again came and said grabbing my cheeks harshly "I am still not done with you slut" .

Few days after that went well, me applying ointments on my buries and taking medicines. I thought to say about it dadu but unfortunately before I came from hospital he went to village with dadi. 

And few days that bastard again approached me but this time I was all alone in house and again tied my hands and this time.....he opened......his......pants.......and......." I sobbed hard  and he consoled me caressing my hairs .

"If you don't want to continue its ok" he said monotonously.

"No... I will complete it....

he was about to open his shirt and .......boxers but this time god sent bhai as my saviour and that man hurriedly opened my hands and said "Sult listen if you ever say this to anyone I will fuck you .....mercilessly and take you raw and one more thing if you say this to anyone then they will never believe you because they know your blood you are a dirty blood" he said and still I can't understand why he said me as a dirty blood. Then bhai came to my room and hugged me seeing cry and said "Shh bacha don't cry what will bade papa think that I can't take care of his little princess and made her cry. You know he must me very sad seeing you crying" and he wiped my tears and made me sleep on his lap and that night I slept without fear after days and thankfully he never came near me after that day." I concluded with a loud sob.