~SEVEN~

HEY GUYS, 

SO I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE...........

"LOVE IS AN OPEN SECRET, THE MOST OBVIOUS THING IN THE WORLD AND THE MOST HIDDEN, WITH NO WHY TO HOW IT KEEPS ITS MYSTRY"

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV 

The moment when I saw her in the wedding lehenga, I was just mesmerized by the beautie in front of me. 

She was just looking like a goddess. I just want to worship her. I just want to know how it will feel when I will devour her, I will make her mine, How it will feel when our bodies will collide, how it will feel when she will moan my name from her sweet mouth, how it will feel when I will give the pleasure she never got by anyone.......... 

Wait, what if she is also a gold digger like other girls, what if she betrays, what if it is one of her plan, what if she break my heart when I starts trusting her, I cannot take a heartbreak I cannot be lonely again.

So, Its better I will keep a safe distance between us and I am going to clear it to her tonight that she must not expect anything from me...... 

She will be my wife, but I cannot love her, cherish her, spoil her, we just cannot have a normal relationship like a normal couple.

It will be better for both of us to distance each other. I again cannot risk a innocent life.

We did all rituals, we took sath-phere, I filled her hairline with vermillion and tied nuptial chain.

Then the priest declared us HUSBAND AND WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

we took the blessing of everyone but I cannot find her mother on her own daughter's wedding.

I don't know, but I feel something was off between her and her mother.

She did all the VIDAI, rituals and she cried a lot hugging her dadu, dadi, bhai , bhabhi and her best friend. 

I want to console her but I cannot show her my soft side now..Like I don't have it now

I was about to leave when her brother approached me " Please take good care of my sister, She will never approach  you in first place you have to understand her. I will just say that she never got what she deserved, she have suffered a lot, I failed as a brother. Please take good care of her. I giving You my princess." her brother said with moist eyes and heavy throat. 

"I am not taking your princess, I am taking my wife, my queen, my pride and my honour. I will never let anyone touch her hair also. I will be with her in all her ups and downs and I will her trust her with all my faith." saying this I went to seat in the car. 

What must she have suffered? what her brother said about? And why he said he failed as a brother?

From this I can conclude that that she also have some past and secrets. She is also broken. 

BUT HOW CAN A BROKEN HEART FIX ANOTHER BROKEN HEART.

I was lost in my thoughts when she came and sat beside me. 

She was crying for a long time, and god knows why I felt my heart aches. After sometime fighting with my brain and heart I finally forwarded my handkerchief.

First she looked at me and then my hand and after a pause she finally took it and wiped her tear. 

Then I forwarded a bottle towards her and she drank.

Then I engulfed myself in my phone to avoid any kind of conversation. 

The ride was totally silent.

After sometime I saw her and she was in deep sleep. God knows why I just kept staring at her.

I felt proud at the moment that the beautie Infront of me was just mine "MY PRINCESS","MY WIFE".

"Sir we are at home" the driver said and I came out from my thought land. 

I looked towards her and she was still sleeping. 

I called her once, twice and thrice but no reply. I touched her arms and shaked her a little to wake her up.

She woke up with a jerk and said "No don't ever try to touch me". She looked here and there and then mouthed a sorry. 

I maintained my usual straight face and said " we are already at home, we should get down." in my cold voice. 

I felt a little hurt when she said those words but I can say that they are not intended for me. 

I can act as a jerk, dickhead, dumbass but I cannot be so cheap and force any girl or do any pervert behaviour.

We both got down and walked towards the entrance where maa was standing with a puja thali. 

She did the arrati. And asked to kick the the kalash and step in the red fluid. 

I was tired of all this, now I to drink two , three bottle of alcohol and go to my warehouse or my office room to refresh myself. 

I was about to go when maa asked me "where are you going just one ritual is left after that you can go." I nodded and sat beside her.

"Mami you can't understand the desperation this young man have of his first ever first night" bhabhi said and all laughed.

"Ok now don't tease my son, LETS complete the last ritual" maa said and ask the maids to bring the bowl of milk and filled with rose petals and placed between us. 

"Ruhanika give me your ring beta" maa asked her and she gave her ring.

"As you know the rules are simple the one who will win maximum time will be the winner and have a upper hand in the marriage" maa said

I am with bhabhi, I too, I am also with ruhanika, Diya, AYush , BHai and bhabhi said and dadu and papa also joined her...

Means are they really my family members....

"3,2,1 AND GO" maa said dipping the ring. 

And all cheered for ruhanika and maa was there for me.

We both dipped our hand and for the first time I got the ring and for the next two time she got and won and all happy cheered for her. 

I CANNOT LET HER RULE ME. 

WITH THE THOUGHT I GOT UP AND WENT TO MY ROOM.

________________________________________________________________ 

 PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND COMMENT ABOUT THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE MORE GOOD THAN THIS 

I PROMISE...................

BYE 

YOUR AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!