~TEN~

HEY GUYS, 

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.....

_______________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

It have been 15 days since he went and my life was going as usual. Here everyone is very nice to. 

Maa, Chachi and Bhabhi are so good. Every morning we have morning tea together and talks a lot.

Papa, Chachu and Bhai are also good. They are so supportive to their wives.

Bhai and Bhabhi are my idol. Such a lovely couple they are. I also want to have a supportive and caring husband and what I got a husband who says that don't have any expectations from me on the first night and is missing from 15days leaving his new bride.

Today I woke up and did my daily core and my stomach was hurting very much and I surely know the reason is my upcoming periods. 

I went to downstairs and sat with all the all the Raichand ladies and all the men went to office saying they are having some important meeting. 

"Ok bye all, its being late I am going" Bhabhi said as she was going to her mothers house for some days. 

"Bye princess, don't worry I will come soon and again we will sleep together". Avyansh said.

Avyansh was sleeping with me from the first day as I was sleeping also. He is such a sweet boy, I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH.... 

Then they went and we all retarded to our rooms. 

 I wanted to sleep but my stomach was hurting like hell.

After sometime I went to washroom and guess what I got my periods.

I changed my clothes and took shower with luke warm water.

After coming from the washroom I laid on the bed for sometime but I was unable to sleep, so I used my phone for sometime. 

I got a call from maa, She was asking if I want to go to temple with them but I denied saying I was in my periods.

Later in the afternoon I skipped my  lunch and slept till 6:00PM. 

I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in" I said

"Ma'am there is someone from the office asking for some important file and said he was sent by Abhimaan sir" the maid said and I nodded.

"You tell him to seat on the drawing room, I am coming" I said.

I fresh up and went downstairs. 

Their was a man in his late twenties was seating and see me he stood up and greeted me and I greeted him back.

He said me he was sent Abhimaan. So I went to his studies with him but the maid said that he denied anyone from entering his studies.

"Ma'am please be quick, the meeting will be starting soon." the man said and ordered the maid to unlock the door and she did as I said.

We both entered the room and it was quite big with a table and chair at the centre and a sofa at the front.