~THIRTEEN~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK EARLY SO I NEED MORE VOTES.....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

I was unable to proceed what all happened. He captured that man and he was beaten brutally and he was saying me to kill him. How can I kill him I mean police is there for that, he should have hand overed him to police, he shouldn't have to take law in his have it is illegal.

{AUTHOR HERE: RUHANIKA YOUR MAN IS A MAFIA AND ITS NOTHING FOR HIM, AND YOU HAVE TO SEE MANY MORE THINGS}

He too said me sorry for the thing he was not at fault. He kneeled down and hold his ears for me, I can't understand this man.

 He was the man who said me to stay away from him and now he is coming nearer to me, saying me sorry, threatening me to kiss. This man is unpredictable.

Currently we two are seating in the car and going somewhere only he knows.    

The car stopped breaking me from my thought world. But why the hell we were in front of a branded cloth showroom. I looked towards him in confusion. 

"Maa said we will have our reception on Friday so we are here for that" he replied my unsaid question. Yeah I remembered that maa also told me about it.

The Guards opened the door, why the hell guards are opening the door when I am capable to do that. Uffs this rich humans can't do there work themselves.  

"Are you coming or planning to stay there?" He asked and I hurriedly came out and we both headed towards the showroom and guess what in the whole showroom   there was not a single person except the sells girls.  And the guards were standing outside guarding us. 

"Good evening ma'am and sir, as you said everything is prepared sir" The manager of the store said and he just nodded. 

OOH then it was his work to clear the showroom. 

"We have selected some exclusive things for you, you can try it ma'am" the sells girl said and he nodded so I went towards the trail room. 

I tried the first one and O MY GHOSH, it was very beautiful. 

I went outside and he was busy on his phone so I called him "ABHIMAAN"

He looked at me and didn't said anything and was still looking.

SO I asked him "Is it looking good?" and he replied with " You are looking very beautiful" and a slight blush crept on my face, for the first time he complemented me. 

 Then I went back and changed my dress. Coming out I said "Please pack that one" I said to the sells girl and she replied with " yes ma'am."

The I came and seat on the couch he was seating. "You don't have to request Ruhanika, just order and the world will be at your foot" he said and I was still entering his words when the same sells girl came and said " Sir you can try the dresses." he nodded and went towards the dressing room.

After sometime he came out wearing a plane white kurta and a long over coat with work and he was looking devilishly hot in that plane white dress too, his biceps where bulging out giving a perfect look. He was looking like the men in my books. 

So hot, so devilish, just looking like a DADDY!!!!!!. What the hell are you thinking, I heard my inner voice.

"Close your mouth Ruhanika" He said catching me red handed doodling him.