~TWENTY-ONE~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE..

THANK YOU FOR 100K+ VIEWS..

BUT PLZ VOTE..

TARGET- 380 VOTES.

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV

"I behaved well with you that doesn't mean I changed my mind" saying so I left because I can't she her in this state and the reason of her state.

I left the room and went and I can hear her, she was crying and calling me and What the fuck I was doing ?  I was leaving her in this state. Why God? WHY? you always leave me in such a situation. 

I went outside office and my driver was already with the car in the entrance.

Reaching the car I opened the driver side door and said "OUT NOW" and sensing my anger he immediately left. I sat inside and left the office in full speed and called bhai to take Ruhanika home safely as he was there in office and I can't harm her further. 

I drove in full speed and went to my warehouse and parked the car outside and went inside and all the men wished me, ignoring them I went to the boxing room and taking out my shirt I punched the punching bag without my gloves and this continued till how much I also don't know, now my knuckles and buries and my hands are hurting but its my punishment for making Princess cry. 

"Abhi stop it your hands are bleeding" bhai said pulling me from my back.

"NO, bhai I deserve it, I made her cry for me she cried. Look I give punishment who touched her or hurt her and now I am the one," I said still punching the punch bag.

"Then why did you hurt her?" Bhai asked

"I don't want to hurt her, but I can't put her in danger." I said looking at bhai.

"Then protect her you know you are The great Mafia king who want to hurt his queen but can't protect her. Man protect, don't hurt her. Its her right to get your love." bhai said and somehow he is right.

"Now go and say sorry to her." bhai said.

"You are right bhai I should protect. From now she is my strength not my weakness." I said and wearing my dress left the warehouse.

I drove the car and reached home within 30 minutes and no one was at the hall, all must have left for there rooms as it is late. I went upstairs and with lot of courage I opened the door and found that the room was empty and I know she must be in the balcony.

I went to balcony and she was seating on chair with a blank face and her eyes were red. I slowly went near her and back hugged her and she sniffed at first but then looked back and saw me and she went inside back from my hold. 

Beta Abhimaan tujhe  aur jyada mehenat karni padegi!!!!

I went inside and saw that she was taking her pillow and went towards the couch.

"I am sorry Ruhanika, I didn't intend to hurt you" I said and she ignored me.

"Ruhanika plz naa, I am sorry. plz I will do anything you will say but plz don't give this silent punishment" I said coming near her couch but again she ignored me and slept on the couch.

I went near her and picked her up with her blanket.

"What are you doing? Put me down." she said heating my chest.