#09

"your seat belt"

"..."

I slowly opened my eyes

"o-oh..."

I immediately turned my face towards the window

Embarrassing

Dunk Natachai!!, If Ai Fourth and Phuwin knew about this they would definitely blow my head off for my stupidity and for my strange thoughts.

On the way....

"Your brother seems tired," Joong said to me.

I immediately turned around and found Pooh leaning on P'Pavel

"Hey...Pooh..."

"Shhh"

Just as I was about to wake Pooh up, P'Pavel raised his hand and signaled me to be quiet

"Phi is sleepy too.... Joong, wake phi when we arrive," said P'Pavel.

Joong nodded

This situation is somehow.... 🤔

Ai Dunk!!

Stop your silly thoughts!

You idiot 🥴

..

"Traffic will never stop, ughh why does this city always have to be like this", I grumbled.

"Until people realize and start to stop using four-wheelers or two-wheelers, switching to using public transportation might be more beneficial, but...it will also take time", Joong spoke at length.

"Hmm...that's right."

"And also...it's already 6 o'clock...7 o'clock in the morning and 6 o'clock in the evening are the peak hours, because at 7 o'clock in the morning people flock to start their activities, and 6 o'clock in the evening is the time to leave the office"

"So we have to accept the fact that we will be stuck in traffic forever", I said.

"But isn't that great?"

"Great?"

"Some people will spend their time in the car...enjoying their moment," Joong said.

"Hmm that's true...if those people are just approaching each other...it'll be very beneficial."

"Of course it's beneficial"

Joong spoke while looking at me

I suddenly felt heat on my cheeks

"Is he your brother?", Joong asked.

"umm..."

"You guys look...kinda..."