#11

The next day....

I gently woke Pooh up, he slept  in my arms all night.

"Pooh"

"P'Dunk..... let Pooh hug P'P*#££(£"

"Huh?"

"Khrub?", Pooh's eyes suddenly opened.

"Pooh who do you want to hug that you're asking for my permission?"

"Heh?"

"Pooh"

"N-no one... let Pooh sleep for a while longer naa"

Pooh pulled me up and hugged me.

Seriously...Pooh made me feel like I was his mother and he was my son.

I let him like this for 10 minutes.

After successfully waking him up, I hurriedly took a shower, got ready, then had breakfast after which I sat and waited for Joong.

Well I didn't just wait for Joong, I had to try hard to convince Pooh that I would be back later in the evening, and he finally let me go and go to school first with dad.Actually dad wanted to take me too but I was afraid that Joong would come, I also didn't have his cell phone number, so it was difficult to tell him.

Beep beep

After waiting for a long time, I heard a car horn.

It must be Joong

I rushed over to him. ....

"Sorry for being late," Joong said.

"No problem", I said as I walked to the back of the car preparing to get in but...

"Sit in the front", Joong told me.

"Hm?"

"There's a lot of stuff in the back," he said.

And sure enough

Behind there is a range of 4 large bags

I then sit in the front.

...

"Joong"

"Khrub"

"So we're going through, the shortcut?"

I've been curious since last night

"khrub"

"Can I ask you about something?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you use this shortcut last night?"

Drrtt

My question was cut short when I heard his  phone ringing.

"Sorry."

he picked up the phone and spoke.

"hello...this is Mr. Archen"

"...."

"Oh...that case?"

"..."

He was talking to someone on the phone in English.

The conversation was quite long.

Eventually my questions didn't get any answers...

Until finally a few moments later, when we had almost arrived in front of my dormitory he just finished calling.

And when we arrived....

"Thank you for taking me," I said.

He nodded slowly

"Erm...then....I...get off first," I said again while unbuckling my seatbelt.

And when I got out of the car

Suddenly

"Wait"

"Khrub?"

"some people will spend their time in the car...enjoying their moment and if those people just approach each other...it will be very beneficial"

He said

The first sentence......he said it...but the second half of the sentence.................

"See you soon", he said before closing his car window and driving away.

I froze while trying to digest the meaning of his words

But.......it's so hard to understand what he meant. Why is he repeating what I said?

I guess I should ask my  friends.

...

"It's obvious he likes him"

Phuwin's loud voice was heard after I told him everything (although I lied that the story was my friend's, in the sense that the story was between my friends)

"huh?"

"Khun, think about it, if he really didn't like him, he wouldn't have used that congested road which will make anyone tired and sleepy."

"This time I agree with Phuwin", Fourth suddenly added.

"W-wasn't that too optimistic?", I asked.

"You're the one who pessimist", Phuwin told me.

We were stuck in traffic for almost 4 hours, and Joong knew from the beginning that traffic would be jammed at that hour but he still chose that road, even though he had a shortcut that seemed to take less than 30 minutes.

Phuwin says he likes me.... I mean that means he likes me, and Fourth even agrees.

But .... how can that be?

Ahh...no way....no way....

"Well, for the freshmen....you have to stay until night."

Senior's announcement is heard

Me, Phuwin, and Fourth stared at each other for a while before letting out a heavy sigh.

For a moment I tried to stop thinking about what my  friends had said, so that my concentration wouldn't be disturbed.

To Be Continued