#28

JJ/N : it's 03:34 am here 🥴, i just woke up. I think i woke up too early 🥲 that's why  i apologize if there any mistake in this chapter 🥲

...

"I like you more than just a friend"

"..."

I was so surprised

"Do you remember the first time we met, when you saved me when I almost got hit by a car?"

"That time you were so kind that I really couldn't take my eyes off you"

"Fourth"

"You're....my first love," Fourth said again.

"..."

"Do you remember, I used to talk about i like someone?"

Fourth told me once.

But it was long time ago, I had forgotten so many things.

"I'm saying this now because I don't know when I'll have the chance to say it"

"I..."

"Don't worry, I.... don't expect anything despite confessing my feelings, if one day you think you have no one by your side come to me, I will accompany you and take care of you"

After Fourth said that I felt my eyes heating up, I didn't expect Fourth to like me.

"Fourth......I really apologize," I said before sobbing again.

My tears rolled down my cheeks again

"hooiii don't cry, I told you it's okay, we're still friends, you, me, Phuwin...the three of us will be friends forever"

Fourth opened both hands

And I immediately went over to hug him.

"umm...we are friends forever", I sobbed.

...

The next day at university, I got so much teasing from seniors and juniors alike.

How could Joong not post a photo on his Instagram after a long time with a short caption.

"Feel Your Love ♡"

I really gave up on Joong's attitude, he made my cheeks red from teasing all day.

"ohhhooo Nong, I thought we were going blind with love"

"If the prince of the north pole falls in love he'll turn this university into a flower"

"By the way, why there only two of you guys together these days? I thought you were always in threes?", a senior suddenly asked.

"That's right, I thought you guys were always a threesome"

I didn't know what to answer with.

"Erm...phi phi khrub, sorry me and Dunk have to go back to khrub class," Fourth said.

"Ohh okay....... well, see you soon."

"Give our regards to N'Joong"

I smiled before being pulled away by Fourth.

...

"Joong"

"Khrub"

"Do you think .... we'll be okay?"

"Of course...why? Is something bothering you?", he asked.

"N-no...nothing is bothering me, I'm just asking."

..

A few days passed

Joong and I were busy with our studies, Joong's class schedule was very tight and so was mine.

Joong spent most of his time in the library while I was in class.

It was like we had different times in the same place.

And oh...Phuwin is back...

But ever since we met he's been ignoring me.

"Dunk", called Fourth

"Yes."

"You're pale, are you okay?"

"I'm fine".

"Fourth....someone's looking for you"

Shouts were heard from outside the room

"oh really, who else is calling me", Fourth complained before running out, leaving me alone in the classroom.

After I finished packing up my things I walked out.

The atmosphere of my faculty building was already quiet.

And as I reached into my pocket to call Fourth, suddenly...

"UMMMM!!!!"

A cloth covered my mouth and nose.

Making it difficult for me to breathe....I smelled a strange scent that eventually....made me lose my consciousness.

To Be Continued