#31

T/N : guys...i hope you won't getting bored with me 😅, I'm back with another chapter. And this chapter actually...a little bit....no...no I'm not gonna spoil it 😁
Let me ask you before you read this chapter, is there anyone who turn their notifications whenever this story is updated?, If there any of you, then how did you get the notification?

(Just asking guys 😁)

...

"I really didn't intend to do anything bad to you," Phuwin said.

"..."

"It's clear now, isn't it?"

"I-I..."

"Now think carefully, if you come back....I'm sure he won't hesitate to hurt you."

"Then...what about my family, Pooh... what about Pooh?"

"Pooh....he's with P'Pavel, I'm sure he won't realize it for a while..."

"..."

Actually in my mind....I was thinking about Joong but....

"About Joong....I'm not saying he's fine now....but however for a while...."

Knock knock knock

The sound of knocking on the door was heard

Phuwin turned around and immediately opened the door

"Pond?"

I said unconsciously

"You!!!", Phuwin looked shocked.

That means he didn't know about Pond's arrival, and how did Pond know where i am right now?

"Joong was looking for you," Pond said to me with a sleepy face before walking over to the sofa and lying there.

T/N: JJ  🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

"Joong?"

"He was so worried, Pooh came and punched him in the face, Fourth punched him too, wow it looks like this sofa is not a bad bed", Pond spoke as if it was no big deal.

"What are you doing?"

"My friend doesn't look like a human now," added Pond.

"You, stop influencing Dunk, you don't know anything."

"Of course I don't know anything but weirdly....I ended in this place", said Pond.

"I'll call the guards to send you away."

"Oh...ok, then don't be surprised if this place has another guest tomorrow," said Pond again.

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, I'm just giving you a choice... You're being a bit mean to your guest anyway, if you're going to kick me out, can you at least let me sleep for a while?."

T/N : A Note From JJ  👉🏻 [A little note from Pond, if you want to evict a guest at least let your guest sleep for a while (don't imitate it 😅)

I can see the annoyance on Phuwin's face