#17

T/N : there's a little surprise at the end of this chapter...ughhh it's too little that i want to use magnifying glass to read it 🥲

...

"if my  dad still alive....then why do people keep telling me that my dad has been passed away? And...does my mom's family know about this?"

"Kha"

"T-then why?"

"As I said, khun Dunk's father has amnesia, and khun Dunk's mother's family doesn't want to make khun Dunk sad if you know  your own father doesn't recognize you."

....

I looked down...before staring at Joong with reddened eyes

"WHY DIDN'T I DIE?"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER ALL OF THIS!!!"

Everyone is hiding the fact that my father is still alive....

Why?

Why didn't anyone tell me?

"Dunk...pull yourself together."

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT....I SHOULDN'T BORN!"

"Dunk"

"I HAVE NOTHING LEFT.... AND ALL BECAUSE OF LOVE!!"

"MY PARENTS GET DIVORCE BECAUSE OF LOVE!, MY DAD BEAT ME BECAUSE OF THE LOVE HE COULDN'T GET BACK!, NINA...HAD TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE PERSON WHO LOVED OUR DAD!!"

"LOVE... LOVE... LOVE.... LOVE IS GARBAGE!!!"

"ENOUGH DUNK!!!, ENOUGH!!!"

Joong grabbed me and hugged me

"It's not your fault"

"hikss"

"You are not alone...you have me..."

he loosened his embrace and looked at my face.

"From now on...I will take care of you"

"Joong...."

"Trust me....give your heart to me, and I will give my heart, my body, my power, and even my life....to you."

...

Joong took me to his apartment because I didn't want to go back home  I really didn't have the energy to talk to my family at this moment, when mom called me I was really indecisive whether I should accept the call or not, if I accept it....could I talk?, But when I was lost in confusion Joong took my phone and talked to her. I don't know what excuse he used.

I'm currently sitting on the sofa staring blankly at the box my sister left me. This mess.......really makes me feel like i want to end my life....

"Dunk"

Joong called my name and gave me a glass of water...

"Thank you."

He then sat in front of me and grabbed my hand holding it

"Joong"

"Khrub?"

"Do you like me?"

"No."

"So...why..."

"I love you"

"..."

"..."

"But how?, didn't we just met?"

"So what?"

"That...I mean..."

"I've never loved anyone before...but I think I love you"

"H-how can you?"

"If I say this is love at first sight....will you believe me?"

"I don't know..."

"Why?"

"You know...I....don't believe in the word love, at all..., If you fall in love with me, your time will be wasted"

"I don't think it's a waste of my time....and neither....do I think you don't believe in the word love, Dunk."

"...."

"You're just afraid to believe"

"..."

"But I won't force you to believe, I'll try to make you believe me."

I've heard that love is not complicated, but it's also not easy, I heard that from Pooh.

Pooh is a bit younger than me and always acts childish towards me, but he's actually someone who strongly believes in true love.

I looked at Joong while asking myself...

Can I trust this person?

I then turned to stare at the box Nina left behind

"Dunk"

"Hm?"

"I know it's too soon for you."

"..."

"I know it'll be hard for you to believe how I feel, especially since we're just getting to know each other."

"..."

"But....I....i only see you Dunk"

"I-I"

"I really can't take off my eyes  from you"

His gaze that usually looks blank....

His face that usually looks flat...

Turned soft..., Although it's not that soft, but I can feel calm about it...

I then raised both my hands and cupped his face.

KNOCK...KNOCK... KNOCK

"P'DUNK!!!"

"P'DUNNKKKKKKK!!!"

Pooh's voice rang out

I was startled but before I could stand up to open the door, Joong suddenly pulled my face toward him...and....

His lips were pressed against mine!!!

T/N : to be honest i really want to hit the author's head really, i don't know what's wrong with her...she always make the story mood up and down as if it was a roller coaster.

To Be Continued