#23 🔞

JJ/N : enjoy....🤭

...

After Joong said that I immediately pulled his nape and kissed him.

Not a peck but a real kiss

It only took a few moments for him before he could be the one who lead our kiss.

"Dunk"

"Khrub"

"Don't," he said

"You're going to stay with me aren't you?,  hug me Joong, help me forget all those bad memories."

"But...are you sure?, It's going to be so pain-mmm"

I didn't let Joong finish what he's gonna say,  I kissed him soulfully again.

"Ahh", I accidentally moaned as his tongue entered my mouth, while I felt his hands grab my waist and pull me to sit on his lap.

His thick hands gently touched my back.

Joong really made me drown in his touch.

After sitting and kissing on the sofa, I slowly felt my body floating before landing softly on the bed.

Joong broke the kiss

"Hmm," I whined unconsciously.

"Wait a minute naa khrub", he said hoarsely.

I opened my eyes and watched as Joong took off his shirt to reveal his muscular body.

After taking off his shirt he straddled me and then approached me.

His hand touched my lips

"You're so sweet and beautiful that I'm afraid what I'm doing will hurt you Dunk"

"Do you love me Joong?"

"Khrub, I love you"

"I ask you for the last time, why do you love me?"

"Because of your sweet face, your voice, your nature, I love everything about you, especially when your cheeks blush...it really looks like a strawberry"

"Then aren't you curious?"

"I am curious."

"Then try it", I slowly lifted the hem of my shirt to reveal my flat stomach until I took it off as well.

"But I don't want to hurt you when you don't like me yet."

"Does it matter?"

"Dunk."

He looks angry, he looks so cute....like a dog

JJ/N: this is not an insult guys, you must know what Dunk means

"Joong...hug me....I'm not sure about my feelings and even yours but....I want to forget my bad memories....someone told me it could help, so please help me Joong."

He touched my cheek

"You're crying again," Joong said in an annoyed tone.

"I'll keep crying if you don't help me."

And in the end Joong's patience ran out

He brought his face closer and kissed my lips that were swollen from our kiss, before going down to my neck.

"ahh..."

Joong's hot and wet tongue touched my skin from my neck to my navel area and then back to my chest area, my hands squeezed his hair because of the increasingly unbearable lust...

"Ahhhh", I moaned even higher as Joong's tongue touched my nipples.

"Does it hurt?", he asked.

"It .... is .... weird...but .... I kind of like it...", I said.

He smiled before leaning back down and playing with my nipples alternately with his mouth.

"You're so irresistible Dunk"

He suddenly stood up and opened his pants.

Seeing his action, I also took off my pants.

I shyly raised my hand to cover mine that had somehow started to harden.

Joong came closer and whispered

"Let me see it."

His hand held mine and then...

!!!!

"Little Joong also hardened khrub"

T-This conversation...this conversation...kinda....🙈

And also when I touched and looked at him I realized something...

Shit!!! Shit!!!

Right now I don't care if Joong is hard or not, what I'm focusing on right now is his size...so big...

"So...Big", I said unconsciously

Ahhhh!!!

You're crazy!

Pervert!

Why are you saying that!!!

Dunk Natachai!!!

JJ/N: hehe...Sorry The NC didn't happen 😂😂😂, because of our Clumsy Dunk 555+

To Be Continued