oh it's the rude asshole

Jessica pov
Thankfully when I got home my mum was asleep so I went to bed immediately I will have to prepare myself for the questioning from my mum tomorrow, sometimes I wonder who the mum is between the both of us.

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm hummmm I hate alarms I picked my phone then there it was a text from my best friend it says
Nora: so when are you going to tell me about the blind date?
Just has I  said my mum has told my best friend
ME: sorry I didn't want to disturb you when will you arrive we will talk when you get back
Nora: okay but I want to hear everything in details I will be back by 5:00 will you come and pick me am not going home I will sleep at your place tonight
ME: it not like there is any thing to tell he was a rude bastard but okay, and yeah I will come and pick you I will just have to tell Sarah that I will leave work early today it fine
Nora: rude bastard? Oh please tell me you put him in is place
ME: of cause you trust me right?
Nora: yeah I trust you , see you later love you xx
ME: love you too xx

I went downstairs and my mum is there eating her breakfast, "so darling" she started no, no mum please I do not want to talk about it please and am late for work bye.

I got to work I greet Sarah I told her I will leave early today and she said it's fine the woman is just too sweet so buy 4:30 I told Sarah good night I entered a cab and arrived at the airport I wait for 10 minutes then I heard my name I smiled and waved at my bestfriend as I was going my phone start ringing it was my mum.

hi mum I said just as she was about to answer I ran into a wall  ouch  then I heard a someone speak oh the voice was deep 

"I think you should concentrate while walking" he said oh so it was not a wall it was a man a really tall man I lift my head to look at the person and say sorry even tho he could have at least help me up but it's my fault but still that is not a gentleman's behaviour but it is fine.

I stood up am sor... Oh it's the rude asshole I shouted before I could stop myself Conrad I mean Conrad you know you could have at least help me up right," maybe if you were looking at where you were going there wouldn't be a reason for me to help you up Jessica and beside I just do not feel like helping you up you ran into me not the other way round" he said but still...

He cut me off again bye Jessica I have somewhere to be then he was gone rude bastard why is he always not letting me finish my sentence

I picked my phone dust my skirt, who is that Nora said I hugged her oh I have missed you same bae she said but who is that handsome man oh him I point to the direction of where Conrad is standing yes she said that is the rude asshole from the blind date oh she frown her face he might be a fine ass man if his personality is bad then it a no no she said,  right I said anyways let's go I called my mum back yes mum.

what where you saying I said when she picked oh I wanted to ask if you did not forget to pick Nora she said no mum I did not forget we are on our way ..
A/N
Enjoy love y'all ♥️