club

Hiii guys so I changed the name from Jessica KINGSTON'S grumpy prince to My grumpy CEO. It's is still the same book I just changed the title   love y'all♥️♥️♥️

Jessica pov

No Nora am not going it's Saturday I just want to stay at home sleep and enjoy my weekend.

"Please pretty please", stop Nora am not going. there is nothing you can do to convince me am not going to  the club, "really not even if I promise to give you the bag you have always wanted? 

Bitch you think you can make me go by giving me a bag, "yes"

Fine, it's not fair you know have always wanted to have that bag, yeah and it will be yours if you go to the club with me, fine I will go, okayyy cool" now get your  fine ass up and go get dressed..

Kill me just kill me because tell me why am sitting down at the corner of a club while people are enjoying there self, my best friend is no where to be found and this creepy guy as been staring at me for along time.

should I just go to him and tell him to stop fucking staring at me but what if he said he wasn't staring at me that would be embarrassing so no am not doing that am just going to sit here and wait for Nora. Hey,

I rolled my eyes what now, I turn around to who is talking to me," my name is Jake "he was just staring at me after telling me his name.

I mean your name is Jake okay how is that my business dude if you have
something to say just say it, that is what I want to tell him but I did not because am nice since he see that am not going to say anything he said so "what is your name" , I rolled my eyes dude learn how to read the  room I do not want to talk to you, I do not want to tell you my name just go away am not interested in whatever you want to say.
"Woah someone is in a bad mood", you are really asking for it at this point Jake how do you know this is my bad mood you do not even know me this could be my everyday mood.

"Okay fine can I at least sit" why are you asking me that am not the owner of the club, fine he signs and then sit, was I being to rude whatever,l.

I am sorry for speaking to you that way I just want to be alone I was forced here and the little bitch is nowhere to be found and that guy has been staring at me for a long time now and i want to tell him to stop staring at me but what if he was not staring at me what if it was all in my head that will be embarrassing and I lifted my head up to see why he is silent and he was smiling why is he smiling,

what is funny I asked, "no nothing you are just cute that's all" he says still smiling, I roll my eyes what ever, so will you tell me your name now, Jessica it's Jessica, happy? yes, weirdo why are you happy because I told you my name. I don't know I just, am just happy. umm okay,  so let's talk about how you where forced here..

(30minutes later) hey girl nora said let's go did you enjoy?  Yes i did Nora I enjoyed it I mean it's not like this us my second time coming to a club the first time does not even count and you know I hate talking to new people and you left me hear immediately as we arrived telling me you will be back soon. Am sorry, that's all did she think am just going to forgive her by saying sorry? 

she does not even look sorry and why is she smiling, who is this. she said looking at Jake still smiling,  Jake I said, Jake this is Nora, Nora this Jake , Jake nod and said hey Nora does the same thing and she is still smiling, so Jake it was nice meeting you we have to go now right Nora, yes yes we have to go. "Oh okay can I at least get your number" before you go as friends just friends trust me , okay I gave him my number and then exit the club outside we took a cab we got home I showered and told Nora that am never going to a club again...